• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Topic 2: The Villain's Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black 2 & White 2 Speculation Contest - Week 2: Team Plasma's Plot

Striation Bros. Are NOT Shadow Triad...(TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
More Anthea and Concordia.
N is an ally.
GHETSIS is head of Team Cold Plasma.
N's Void Cube is a key element.
Shadow Triad's identities are not revealed.
Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus play a large role in TCP's plot, as will the Muskadeers(I prefer this name, LOL)
Kyurem's new forms are related to Team Cold Plasma's inhumane experiments on it.
The player catches the new forme with the help of the God Stone.

Last edited:

Predictions

- In Pokemon Black/White there was no real divide or difference between Team Plasma in both games, so since Ghetsis is gone and the sages are arrested, Team Plasma will be very disorganised.
- Team Plasma will be co-run by N.
- The main character, of course, will run into N a lot and Team Plasma.
- Team Rocket could possibly be introduced as a counter to Team Plasma.
- The sages could have escaped prison and come back to Team Plasma.
- Ghetsis may have formed a new villain group which is suppose to kill-out Team Plasma.
- The goals will stay the same; Team Plasma will be trying to get Kyurem as well as Reshiram and Zekrom as well as taking peoples pokemon as well.
- Genesect will probably be involved in a boss battle, maybe Ghetsis/one of the sages or N has hold of Genesect.
- Meloetta could be involved, and maybe the legend of Keldeo.
- Plasma grunts stupidly get the wrong orb which makes a cross over of kyurem and the orb (dark/light).

Last edited:

Okay, let's see, judging from what I know of the series this will be my guess.

The new evil team is made up out of members of Team Plasma but they won't be calling themselves Team Plasma because that organization is below them now (that and it would seem like Game Freak is just rehashing the plot of G/S/C if they still called themselves Team Plasma, which they are but they don't want people to know that).

The evil group is naturally composed of thoughtless underlings who blindly follow their leader's wishes in the hopes of either helping people/for their own selfish goals. Now, I say leaders because naturally their won't be just one leader there will be, hmmm, what's a good number. Five, I suppose.

Obviously, one of them will be in fact, the true leader while the other four are just VPs or something like that. The goals of all five of them will be mixed. One of them will want to separate people from Pokemon, one will want to find N, one will want to find Ghetsis and the fourth will want to just steal Pokemon. However, the fifth, the true leader, will obviously want to do a plan that has something to do with the yin yang theme that they've got going on. Like balancing the world by separating good from evil, something to that effect.

Oh, and as for N, Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad. N will most likely show up and team up with the hero to stop them (because Game Freak has to appease the fan girls), Ghetsis will probably not show up, if he does it will most likely be as some sort of special event thing.

The Shadow Triad will probably be there to spout about how they're conflicted on what they should do, but it doesn't really matter since they'll be inconsequential to the plot.

Edit: I forgot to mention what name they would go by. I'm thinking, Team Gamma

Last edited:

Somehow I didn't see this in any of the above posts...

I think that Team Plasma will be THE SAME as in B/W

wanted to make sure you saw "the same " part there

I believe that Team Plasma will have disbanded, due in part to ghestis escaping, the sages being arrested, and them losing their king, N. The bad guy will remain Ghestis, the shadow triad, the pink and purple haired females who were in the castle(whose names I cannot remember). However, there will be Team Plasma members scattered around the game, most not having clear motives, while a handful appear to be in denial of the downfall of Team plasma. Ghestis will go to seek out Kyurem so that he can absorb the power of N's dragon and use it to fufill his goals. You, however do not know of his motives. You ohnly know of his seach for kyurem, which was told to you by Looker. The shadow triad will come and battle you continuosly to buy Ghestis time to find and awaken Kyurem. When you finally find Ghestis, he will be with sleeping Kyurem and N. It is then learned that N had also learned of Ghestis' plans to find Kyurem and came to stop him (which the shadow triad let 'slip' to him intentionally to find out so he would come to Kyurem). Ghestis has just defeated N and his Rehshiram/Zekrom in battle, and you watch as you are just too late to stop Ghestis from awakening Kyurem and 'fusing/stealing powers" from N's dragon.

@Chalkwriter i don't see anything in that article about Team Plasma...

EDIT: Oh nevermind that first part but it still might not be completely new adventure.

I think that Plasma is sticking around with a few subtle differences.
1. They are truly pursuing Arceus and in order to obtain it they needed the three orbs and Kyurem in overdrive.
2. You get to battle the sages and the triad, but not the two caretakers because they truly care for N.
3. The triad are the true admins and will have various names relating to chemistry like galactic's admins were named after planets.
4. The post-game members have non-unova pokemon.

how about the pokemon black and white 2 villains are a group of Team Plasma generals who used to work directly under N prior to N disbanding Team Plasma, who geniunely belived in N's ideal and were disgusted about Ghetsis manipulation of Team Plasma in his attempt of dominating the Unova region. The also felt that N had succumed to what they belive as mainstream society's propaganda, and now belived that the only way to free pokemon from being abused by humans is the extermination of every human save themselves and their followers. They so geniunely belive in their organzations goals of the protection they are able to find out any hypocrisy comitted any of their followers and punish the offender most often by execution in front of the other grunts. The plasma generals wear high tech versions of plate armour and helmets worn by late medieval knights. Two of the generals are pokemon themselves, an Alakazam who is the main scientist of the Neo-plasmas, and a Machoke who is the strongman of the group and wears a high tech version of gothic plate with a collapsible sallet with built in electronic visual sensors, and wields a zweihandler that able to modulate the thickness of its edge and emit energy that effect all element types.
As well as the grunts and the generals there should be in-between ranks called sergeants and knights keeping to the medieval theme of team plasma. Plasma Sergeants are grunts who have proven their worth and have been entrusted to lead squads of grunts they typically have stronger versions of the regular grunt pokemon. Plasma Knights are members of Team Plasma who like their generals truely belive in Neo Team Plasma's goals and ideals, so much they wont even use pokeballs instead they rely on an ability having very strong empanthy with pokemon that is not disimilar to N that they summon wild pokemon that they have befriended to fight on the plasma knight's behalf. The Knights are sometimes seen led large scale operation serving as the officers in overall command of the sergeants and their squads, but the knights are more often seen as bodyguards for the Generals. The apperance for the sergeants I think would be similar to this fan made picture from someone on deviantart to redesign the Team Plasma grunts Team Plasma coolified by ~ShadyHibiscus on deviantART. The plasma knight would appear similar but with the addition of chestplates and open faced helmets

Okay.

Ghetsis decides to rebuild Team Plasma to make Neo Team Plasma. People know now that he is a criminal, so he disguises himself as the protagonist of Black and White to make people trust him. He tells people that after a while, Pokémon will go mad from the trainer's power and decide to KILL the trainer. He tells people that it happened to Cheren (it did not). The actual protagonist from Black and White (or N) shows up and tells you that it never happens to good trainers. Neo Team Plasma starts to steal Pokémon and try to make them kill the trainer. From Ghetsis's controlling. Two of the stones get stolen from Nacrene Gym and the protagonist of BW2 gets one back and gives it to Lenora. Neo Team Plasma starts to terrorize Castelia City and takes over every place except the Game Freak building. Buildings start falling down on you and everyone else. You and other people escape to Undella, where the gyms get mixed up. At Opeliculid, Ghetsis has another speech (disguised as Hilbert/Hilda) where he tells people that a person is impersonating him and is killing innocent trainers and tells people to get rid of him. The real Hilbert/Hilda has to become a refuge. He also tells people that more trainers have been killed and that releasing their Pokémon would save lives. Drayden and Iris tells you that this is not true at the slightest. At Dragonspiral Tower, a mysterious person from Team Plasma captures Reshiram/Zekrom. After that, you, along with Iris, fly to Nimbasa City because of recent stuff happening at the Desert Resort from Team Plasma. Ghetsis appears there and tells you that the stuff he is telling people is for the best. After that, you fly to Nacrene (Castelia closed for repairs) to get the other stone and Lenora also gives you an item she had for a while – the God Stone.

-insert long plot jump for gym-beating-

After the last gym, and beating the E4, you are about to beat Alder, but a mysterious person comes and makes Team Plasma Castle (once N's castle) appear out of the ground. N appears and joins you for tag-battling to beat Team Plasma grunts. After that, the BW protagonist (Hilbert/Hilda) tells you that the mysterious person is the other BW protagonist (Hilda if B2, Hilbert if W2) and was hypnotized by Team Plasma for Ghetsis's needs. After capturing Reshiram or Zekrom, Team Plasma Castle is about to be destroyed and you fly off to the town near the Giant Chasm. Ghetsis and everyone else from Team Plasma also escapes. Along with N and the BW protagonist, you go to the Giant Chasm. They go where Kyurem is supposed to be in Black and White, and Ghetsis, and the hypnotized Hilda or Hilbert is there. The God Stone merges with Reshiram or Zekrom and Black Kyurem/White Kyurem is catchable. After that, the hypnotized Hilda/Hilbert is reawakened. Ghetsis gets mad with rage and battles you. After that, Black/White Kyurem gets mad at Ghetsis for saying that everything in this world is useless, including you, the player, and eats throws Ghetsis. N and the Black and White protagonists thank you and thus the plot ends. With bonuses like Genesect.

I know it's too dark for a Pokémon plot, but hey, a person can dream. Then again, Pokémon has also been very unpredictable since HeartGold and SoulSilver... Pokémon Black and White much?

It looks like it's very easy to throw plot speculation in general for this topic. I'll try hard to stay on the topic of just Team Plasma/Villainous Team:

-Officially speaking, Team Plasma is dead, and all members disbanded or disconnected, save for the significant figures.
-Ghetsis was definitely a loose end in BW. I believe he will not be apparent in the game at first, but instead revealed as the major villain of the plot *AFTER* some time in the game. At least the second half, like Ganondorf does in LoZ. The effects of his plot may still be apparent beforehand, but I don't think he's the kind of person to show himself immediately, especially now that his publicity status is wrecked.
-The Shadow Triad are still loyal to Ghetsis, but will still just be appearing, vanishing, or talking. Never engaging in any battles. By the end of the plot, even they abandon Ghetsis.
-The other Six Sages have changed sides, and will aid the player in his quest as passive NPCs. They won't do anything actiony, but will serve as guidance to trigger event flags or just provide more flavor text to contribute to the depth of the story.
-Anthea and Concordia will not participate in battle, and will remain bystanders. But they will appear, and have a larger presence.
-N returns, and somewhere in the climax of the plot, the DNA of his dragon is used to change Kyurem's forme. Whereas in BW, the player challenged N's views of the world with N eventually faced a breakdown of the vision he saw, B2W2 will have N reshaping a new viewpoint, culminating at a decision in the final scenes.
-N's full name will be spelled out in the games.

And I guess one more that kinda fits is:

-Looker ties up everything in the end, somehow.

-The player is a completely new character
-The game takes place in a region that is like how Johto was to Kanto in G/S/C
-The Shadow Triad revive Team Plasma, but go by Ghetsis' intentions. Ghetsis is still in control of this new Team Plasma from afar.
-Ghetsis has lost all of his Pokemon. He seeks the legendary Kyurem to grant him power. He has the Shadow Triad searching for him.
-Anthea and Concordia have found N, and join him to overthrow the operations of the new Team Plasma.
-Ghetsis comes close to obtaining Kyurem. However, N uses his Zekrom/Reshiram (depending on version) to confront the situation. The player from the previous game returns briefly, and also does the same with their respective legendary. However, all 3 legendaries combine to form a completely new version of Kyurem.
-N joins the player and has tag battles with them for a time, whilst trying to defeat Plasma
-Eventually, Plasma is defeated finally, Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad are banished to another dimension by Kyurem, and N remains in the region along with Anthea and Concordia
-Alder elaborates more on the identity of his lost Pokemon
-In the Pokemon League, Alder is now a member of the Elite 4, and one of the original Elite 4 members is a Gym Leader. The new champion is Cheren.
-The previous player character can be fought in a similiar manner to Red (depending on the player's sex choice, Hilbert or Hilda).

My guess:
The villain team is still Team Plasma. From Week 1 of speculation, I still say it is in a different region that shares Unova's Elite Four. Ghetsis ran away to this region and is using a figurehead to control the new Team Plasma, because he doesn't want to reveal that he is still up to no good. N is trying to track him down as he thinks about what he grew up believing.

Through the game, more information is revealed about N, mostly by Anthea and Concordia. Looker pops up early in the game and is warning a gym leader to look out for Team Plasma. He finds you on occasion and tells you information he has gathered from the Six Sages, much like how he trusts the main character in Pokemon Platinum.

As the main character travels through Region X, he meets N a few times and wants him to help after hearing Team Plasma has a secret weapon. Team Plasma sways him at one point and takes possession of Zekrom/Reshiram and fuses part of its spirit with Kyurem. The Shadow Triad is s behind the fusion and is seen by the player.

In his anger, he joins you and helps you. He helps you find the remnants of Kyurem after the fusion. You then fuse it with part of Pokemon Black's/White's main character's Reshiram/Zekrom. Like the Shadow Triad said in Black/White 1, they never saw Hilda/Hilbert again. Just before the Elite Four, you battle against Team Plasma's figurehead and N battles Ghetsis, because Ghetsis has become much more powerful since the last game.

Ghetsis escapes and you battle the Unova gyms. You find Ghetsis and finish him once and for all. He has another secret weapon, Genesect. You defeat him and his Genesect, and it goes to a remote area of Region X. Once you battle and capture/defeat it, the plot is over.

Last edited:

N finds Kyurem, and merges his dragon's power (depending on the version) with Kyurem. Black 2 follows black, where N has Zekrom, and White 2 follows White, where N has Reshiram. When he does this, Kyurem becomes Black Kyurem (in Black 2) or White Kyurem (in White 2). Kyurem goes on a rage, defeating both N and his dragon, and the player gets the Kyurem form in the end.

So basically, Team Plasma tries merging Kyurem with N's dragon to make the "greatest dragon" and use Kyurem's power to achieve their previous goal in the original Black and White.

That's all I've got for now.

I love all these speculations. I would comment, but all my ideas have already been mentioned here. :/

Premise -

I'm assuming that Team Plasma 'may' be split into two factions, those siding with N and his ideals, and those possibly siding with Ghetsis. On the other hand, the whole organization could simply be reformed under Ghetsis, with him being their new King. This could take place in a new region that is related to Unova. Either way, the threat of a returning Team Plasma will be a major story focus.

New & returning enemies -

The Shadow Triad will now be able to be battled, and going off of the above the Sages could escape and some of them (possibly half/half) siding with either N or Ghetsis. The Sages that are enemies could act as Commanders along with the Triad, while any others could simply battle the hero to test them. New enemies in Plasma to spice things up could be individual Knights of Team Plasma. Basically ascended grunts/peons who have been promoted to a higher position and have more individual character.

The Sages, as well as the Triad receive their own battle music. The Knights use the same theme as the grunts.

N will also either help you on your journey in person, or anonymously leaving clues in riddles & formulas for you to follow.

Climax-

In both versions of BW2 Ghetsis will gain control of Kyurem, that purpose being Team Plasma's new goal, and in a climatic battle with N, Kyurem will absorb the power of N's Dragon. The reasoning for doing this is because Ghetsis wants the power of a hero, and since he no longer has N under his control he will use this method in order to gain it. However, either due to the new found power, possessing the energy/spirit of N's Dragon, or emotions raging out of control Ghetsis will lose control of B/W Kyurem. This will lead to the PC being forced to catch it, as it will only find them worthy of doing so. Once caught, you will once again take down Ghetsis, saving Unova (possibly another region too) once again.

From beginning to end:

1: Following the defeat of the first gym leader, EVERYONE'S Xtranciever will ring, and in video, a shadowy figure appears. It says that everyone shall all fear, and unknown crooks will steal all of the trainers' Pokémon.

2: Soon after, Plasma Grunts will attempt at stealing the player's Pokémon.

3: The gyms will close for a period of time, as Team Plasma have kidnapped the gym leaders and their Pokémon.

4: N will appear again, wishing to assist the player fight off Team Plasma.

5: The player and N will infiltrate a secret Team Plasma base under Castelia City. When the player defeats one of the Seven Sages, Burgh and Caitlin, (as, for I said in the last contest, Caitlin will have replaced Elesa) and Clay will be freed. The Sage will run away for eternity.

6: Ghetsis (disguised as a hero) will attempt to defeat a Sage and his Grunts trying to steal a random girl's Pokémon. Failing, the player fights instead. The Sage runs away for eternity. This is attempted until only two Sages remain, Ghetsis is one.

7: N and the player fight the last non-Ghetsis Sage, who has the rest of the Gym Leaders in captivity. He runs away for eternity.

8: The player does not see Team Plasma until he/she defeats all gym leaders and goes to the Pokémon League. Once the Player notices that the Elite Four are nowhere to be found, he/she notices a note taped to the central statue. It is addressed to the Player, from N. It tells the Player to meet N at the Entralink.

9: When the player goes there, he sees N in the center of Entralink. He takes the player to his/her Entree. Upon touching it, he and the player teleport to a place underground. There, they see Ghetsis in the depths of all this. With Black and white Kyurems in chambers powering a huge tower in the Entralink, The player battles Ghetsis. At the end, the tower calls all Pokémon to it, under a secret spell. They all attempt to attack the player, but are stopped when N sacrifices himself to stop the machine.

10: The Black and white Kyurems attack, enraged at Ghetsis for kidnapping them. Ghetsis bellows orders at them, and only one listens and obeys. (Black Kyurem for White 2 and vice versa.) The one that obeys fights, and after the battle, the player sees Ghetsis on the ground, with amnesia. Agent Looker rushes in and drags Ghetsis out. The other Kyurem will do something, depending on what the player did with the first one. If the Player caught the first Kyurem, the second befriends the player, giving him/her its Poké Ball. If the player defeat the first Kyurem, the second will revive N, and restore peace. (If the player has both Kyurems, he/she may use the machine in the Entralink to restore them to Kyurem, Zekrom, and Reshiram.)

11: The ending credits will show the process of Team Plasma in the game.

I think I've come up with a pretty cool plot. Here goes:
Ghetsis reforms Team Plasma, but this incarnation of Plasma keep up no illusion of trying to do good, they are all about stealing Pokemon for world domination; Ghetsis' true colours are on show. Plasma this time have a simpler plan. A census is announced: for one night, every trainer in Unova is requested to put all their Pokemon into the computer system for a trainer and captured Pokemon census. But, the whole thing is just a cover for Plasma, and they take control of the system with all the Pokemon in the PC boxes. They now have taken practically every Unova trainer's Pokemon.
The good news (for now) is that they cannot yet extract all the Pokemon from the system, so nobody has them. As Unova tries to keep going without its beloved Pokemon, the hero of the games (minus his Pokemon) has to travel to Hoenn to have a journey there and to find N. This would that B&W2 would be direct sequels but you still need to start with new Pokemon.
After finding N and training a new team, you both return to a Unova now taken over by Plasma, who now own all the trainers Pokemon. Who and N must battle your way through Unova to eventually defeat Ghetsis on your own, with Ghetsis using your old team from the original B&W!
I think this would be awesome.

I reckon that Ghetis is going to realise the power of two Dragons working together, so he goes out to beat both N and the PC from BW. Then your going to have to catch Kyurem and defeat both of the Dragons by transforming into its new forms. I reckon that the Shadow Triad are the evil counterpart of the Striaton Triplets and will be some sort of triple battle boss. Also we're going to fight the Seven Sages.

Ok. In my previous post on how the actual region changed, I kinda leaned a bit into the actual plot or goal of the new Team. So this shall be just as big. XD

Ok so as I mentioned before, once the player has finsihed the game and met the shadow triad, this is what happens.

"When the player meets the Shadow Triad for the final time, it is revealed that they rescued Ghetsis from captivity and that he is currently on the run. He has lost everything, including his Pokémon, and only the Shadow Triad are still loyal to him. For some reason, he has ordered the Shadow Triad to stop looking for him" (thanks bulbapedia Ghetsis - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia)

Ok so Ghetsis has certainly undergone some serious mood changes. He has released his pokemon,ditched his dreams and ambitons, not to mention his motive of having control, and ordered his best men to stop following him. This indicates that he may have been like team magmas leader maxxie, where he realised that they may have been wrong this whole time. So the seven sages are captured, N has flown off, And Ghetsis has gone all weird, leaving me to believe a brand new enemy, will emerge. Same region, new enemy. New bases (as i mentioned in my other post). Their goal is this.

Ok so i kinda mentioned this in my other post, however, shall retype it in full detail.

Ok so as we all know the eggs that were given to us in BW contained the legendary dragon type pokemon known as Zekrom if your playing white version, and reshiram if your playing black version. Players found this out during the final battle against N, when the egg burst into flames/lightning, and emerged what we all know as the mascots of black and white. Similar to team galactic s motive, they (as in the new team) are trying to seize control of the legendaries, in order to create a new world/empire for them to control.

I also feel that team plasma may have a face off against the brand new team.

However, reshirams/zekroms (varying on the game you get) power is not enough. they need to merge it with something more powerful. This is where kyurem comes in. They will hunt far and wide searching for N and the player, for they are the only people in the world, carrying legendary dragon pokemon which came from the sacred egg. kinda like the akatsuki and naruto :/

Oh and names for the team.
-Team inferno
-team Neon
-Team devastation
-Team Earthquake
-Team Poke'snatchers
-Team Devour

something like these
-

Well i guess its not as long, but hey, its here.

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom