• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black Adventures Comic

Tataki

Reaction score
http://blackadventurescomic.com/

Not sure if there's a thread for this already, if not, here I go:

AWESOME POKEMON FAN COMIC. It's well drawn, and pretty funny. It's got N too which just makes it more awesome. And, the author updates frequently. Probably my favorite Pokemon comic (although I like Super Effective just as much probably).

KCALB <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it. My only gripe is that Black only has one real Pokemon. (Well, that, and we never saw a Pokemon-on-Pokemon battle. But I don't care too much about this one.)

This one is a great comic. I don't remember how I first got to it, but I've been following it for a couple of weeks, or even a month, already.

I check for updates almost every day :sweatlol:

What I love the most, by the way, is the colored artwork. The artist has a talent!

What I like most is N looking like a little girl with a crush on HilbertBlack :p

Hehe, those comics are funny. A bit too yaoi-ish to me, but i like it anyway

I love these comics. They're great, especially with all the references to various anime. And Chilli is just plain hilarious.

OMG. I. LOVE. THIS. COMIC.

I had my doubts after reading the first 2 chapters, thank god I kept going regardless.

The Panty & Stocking parody was ironic to me since I just discovered the series not even 2 days ago, so I was all like "FCUK YEAH SEAKING!" lol

Pod/Chilli is epic XD

I'm not sure if everyone else knows, but I'll mention it anyway: The first two chapters were originally choose your own adventures on 4chan's /vp/ board. It's actually how I found out about the series.

I found out about the comic through this thread, and I really enjoyed it, it's now one of my favorite comics out there, probably second only to Brawl in the Family, which will always be my first favorite comic out there.

God, the plot is thickening so much! :ksmile: *so excited for Episode 17*

Gah, I got creeped out by Gaytits Ghetsis's interest in Mary! And OMG, poor Joseph and Jesus!

Also, N is so lonely, but remains so loyal to Black! I hope it all goes well for those two.

God, the plot is thickening so much! :ksmile: *so excited for Episode 17*

Gah, I got creeped out by Gaytits Ghetsis's interest in Mary! And OMG, poor Joseph and Jesus!

Also, N is so lonely, but remains so loyal to Black! I hope it all goes well for those two.

Joseph is jealous... Stoopid grunts!

I LOVE all of N's "Costumes", and who could forget Black XDD They really do look good in women's clothing *.*

I just read the entire thing yesterday and I'm caught up.

The story is well....odd weird strange freaky quirky queer (No, not that queer >_>) eccentric.

I'm glad things picked up in chapter three, otherwise I would've dropped it after the stupid Hitler crap...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom