• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

I read on Serebii that the PokéShifter worked for transferring from Gen IV games, but does it work for Gen III games too?

Sorry to repeat myself, but this never got answered before.

I was just before challenging Yakon and was about to leveling up a bit when I realized that none of my Pokes did gain EXP anymore. I tried wild Pokemon and Trainers and it didn't change.

No EXP at all, or a lot less than you would expect?

I read on Serebii that the PokéShifter worked for transferring from Gen IV games, but does it work for Gen III games too?

Sorry to repeat myself, but this never got answered before.

No EXP at all, or a lot less than you would expect?

No exp at all! ^^

Oh. Well that rules out my theory then. I guess it's just some glitch. If it happens again you should try getting a replacement, I guess.

Are any combination attacks known other than the Oath ones? And are there any more?

Far left side of Hiun City, there's a brownish building with a lot of lab coats inside. Any idea what it's for? The people in it ask a lot of questions.

The eastern half of Isshu is apparently locked until you beat the Elite Four. Is there much to do there? Do old Pokemon appear?

Far left side of Hiun City, there's a brownish building with a lot of lab coats inside. Any idea what it's for? The people in it ask a lot of questions.

If I recall correctly, it's a survey building. Not sure of it's outside uses, but that's all I know so far.

I assume he means a complete reset. It's the same as always, Select + Up + B (or whatever it was, can't remember).

The only one I can find again is this. He finds a wild Ninetales at 1:15.
That's not an early route, it's one of the ones you can only access after the Elite 4. There are plenty of older Pokemon there, what I want to know is if any are made available in earlier parts of the game after you get the National Dex. Because I've yet to encounter any.
I will askez againerz.

Where are the Hodome Draw and Wonder Bridges?
Directly west and east of Raimon city, respectively. Look for shadows on the ground of Pokemon flying overhead; walk into the shadows and sometimes you'll find a feather, sometimes you'll encounter a wild Pokemon.
No.
They're asking you to complete surveys for them.
The eastern half of Isshu is apparently locked until you beat the Elite Four. Is there much to do there? Do old Pokemon appear?
Yes, there's more to explore, more storyline, and the new areas are full of old Pokemon.

A question of my own: does anyone know where I can get more evolution stones?

Are there gym leader rematches?? I really hate most of their teams. I beat Yakon with my Puotoga/Aqua Jet alone.

anyone know where i can find a shiny stone, chillarmy needs evolved

Last edited:

Furiijio...Why can't I find any?

does anybody know how the "shaking patch" mechanics work
for example does it appear after "X" amount of steps or "X" amount of minutes i want an emonga

EDIT: never mind it apparently works by the number of steps, found an easy way to find the rare pokemon in grass just use repels and keep running in the grass........got me an emonga

Last edited:

Where do you get the rod from? I want a Basura!

Where do you get the rod from? I want a Basura!

if basura is the pirhana thing (trying not to remember names for when the english names come out) then you can get it by surfing.

if basura is the pirhana thing (trying not to remember names for when the english names come out) then you can get it by surfing.

I'm only at Hiun City at the moment, so I don't have surf yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom