• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event pokemon?!?!

When's the next event pokemon release I missed out on Victini but I don't want to lose chance on keldeo melodetta and genesect does anyone know!?!?!?

So I got totally screwed with Thundurus in not realizing his nature was bound when you start talking to the old lady (or at least after you leave the house, not sure which). Can someone tell me if I start a new game, do I lose all the wonder cards I have on my cart or does it only start the game over? I really, really, really, really hate it when the bind nature like right before some long event without warning. Bah!!!! Rage!!!!

You mean once he's released and running around town, or did you actually capture him and save the game? Because if you didn't capture him yet, couldn't you just KO him, fight the elite four, and have him respawn with a different nature? Or would that not work on him?

You mean once he's released and running around town, or did you actually capture him and save the game? Because if you didn't capture him yet, couldn't you just KO him, fight the elite four, and have him respawn with a different nature? Or would that not work on him?

Thundurus and Tornadus's IVs and nature are set not when you capture it but when you talk to the old lady at the outpost beforehand. So you'd need to SR then.

Do you have a second DS and a game to trade them to?

If not, it's probably just easier to get a second cart, you're right. :/

Although that's a bit more expensive.

Or you could just not worry about it and just live with what you have :p

Never! Yeah I have a couple DS's, however, and I have both B/W but it would be nice to have one I could just new game on to farm for legendaries.

Thundurus and Tornadus's IVs and nature are set not when you capture it but when you talk to the old lady at the outpost beforehand. So you'd need to SR then.

I have to say that I find it hugely annoying considering it's the only encounter that I know of that is like that. The rest bind the nature at the time of the event, which leads to a battle, or at the time you pick it up. It's hugely annoying when they do these unexpected variations from what you've seen the rest of the game.

When's the next event pokemon release I missed out on Victini but I don't want to lose chance on keldeo melodetta and genesect does anyone know!?!?!?

None have been announced yet. Stay tuned to Bulbanews for updates.

Alright, so I got the Liberty Card download, got the item in my game, and did all the stuff on the island. If I restart my game now, will I be able get the the Liberty Ticket on the new save file, or am I stuck with the file I have right now if I want to keep Victini?

Alright, so I got the Liberty Card download, got the item in my game, and did all the stuff on the island. If I restart my game now, will I be able get the the Liberty Ticket on the new save file, or am I stuck with the file I have right now if I want to keep Victini?

You have to get it on your current save.

So if I restart, I won't be able to go to Liberty Island to recover Victini?

Hmm...Follow-up question: Can I use the Dream World to store Victini in, and then bring it back to my game cartridge after I have started up a new save file? Or is the Dream World tied to a specific save file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom