• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
▬ ▬▐▀ ██ ██ ▀█▀ ▬ ▬
Reaction score
What does the secret agent dude in the house of the guy that gives you the larvesta egg want?

Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Reaction score
Besides feeding Pokémon vitamins to increase their happiness, are there other methods?
There's a woman in Castelia City who will give your Pokémon a massage, which increases happiness. She hangs out in the lobby of one of the buildings on Castelia Street.

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
There's a woman in Castelia City who will give your Pokémon a massage, which increases happiness. I believe she's in the lobby of one of the buildings on the street closest to Route 4, but I'm not sure, sorry.
Yep. To the left, IIRC.

Lick...Lick...Lick :P
Reaction score
I'm about to capture Kyurem. What nature would you advise it to have? I normally wouldn't care, but I'm not planning on trading this one.
Thanks in advance!

Literally an onion
Reaction score
I got a problem guys. I spent over half an hour trying to ask another member for a battle over wi-fi with my japanese game. I dont know what im doing wrong but everytime he offers and I say yes nothing happens. I dont know what to do.

the future is not written
Reaction score
I got a problem guys. I spent over half an hour trying to ask another member for a battle over wi-fi with my japanese game. I dont know what im doing wrong but everytime he offers and I say yes nothing happens. I dont know what to do.
Are both his and your teams entirely legal for the setup you're using?

消え人
Reaction score
If it just hangs on a message for ages then it may be a connection issue, that sounds like something I've encountered when there's too much routerblocking of ports in the way.

消え人
Reaction score
How do you get your Eeveelution from the Dream World? I'm supposed to get a Flareon, but I haven't found it, yet.
Login, and click Promotions on the bottom right of the main page. You should see two promotions, Munna skin and the Eeveelution. Click through the Eeveelution prompts then wake up your Pokémon.

If you don't see the Eeveelution or it won't let you in, chances are the minigame was having saving issues when you played and didn't actually save the Eeveelution.

PKMN Soldier
Reaction score
I know it was saved before the mini-game went away. I had tried getting on the mini-game and it said that I already had a Flareon saved.

Dragon of the Water
Reaction score
I know it was saved before the mini-game went away. I had tried getting on the mini-game and it said that I already had a Flareon saved.
You were probably just a little early. The promotion appeared in different regions based on their time zones. It should show up by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.