• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

I don't have the game, but I'm just curious I haven't seen anything about it.

How is trainer rematches dealt with in Pokemon Black/White? Do you have something like the vs seeker again?

The VS. seeker comes back, yes. However, I heard that there are no gym leader rematches in BW. Is this true?

Also, just curious since I don't have my game yet, but when do you get the mystery gift?

The VS. seeker comes back, yes. However, I heard that there are no gym leader rematches in BW. Is this true?

Also, just curious since I don't have my game yet, but when do you get the mystery gift?
From what I've been reading, people just misnamed the VS. Recorder since Pokebeach says that it records battles, just like it always did :/

what do you mean, more adult?

i heard that it was like rated T or M orx something similar to that

Someone lied.

Well nobody dies if that's what you mean, I can say that without even knowing the storyline.

I wonder though if Desukan will have the word Death in it's english name....or if it'll have something stupid like Spiritcask :/)

I could see them not wanting little kiddies to even see the word death or it'll scare them -_-

I've just got the game!!! I've playing for two hours and I notice some things:

1- My dream was to get my first shiny pokemon... It never happens in any gen (except red gyrados in johto)... but today, in the first minutes I got a dog (dont know the name) and it was shiny... I believe that in gen V is easier to get a shiny... or I became luck today lol

2- In early game that is a day care (or something equivalent to it) and I was able to deposit only one pokemon there... anybody knows how I put the second one? (if it is possible)

3- My game copy is 100% legit, and I was not able to register in pokemon gl to play dream word game... It request some kind of ID... my trainer ID do not worket at all...

Edit: I'll keep playing to find out about what I said here...

Hey, have any new berries been added this gen?

I've just got the game!!! I've playing for two hours and I notice some things:

1- My dream was to get my first shiny pokemon... It never happens in any gen (except red gyrados in johto)... but today, in the first minutes I got a dog (dont know the name) and it was shiny... I believe that in gen V is easier to get a shiny... or I became luck today lol

2- In early game that is a day care (or something equivalent to it) and I was able to deposit only one pokemon there... anybody knows how I put the second one? (if it is possible)

3- My game copy is 100% legit, and I was not able to register in pokemon gl to play dream word game... It request some kind of ID... my trainer ID do not worket at all...

Edit: I'll keep playing to find out about what I said here...

If I've understood what I've read right (I don't have the game just yet), you unlock the Dream World stuff after the first badge I believe around the same time you get the C-Gear. When you unlock the dream world stuff, in the title menu, there should be a new option where you get a code you can input on the Pokémon GL site. This will sync your game with the GL dream world.

right i can't read japanese so i'm basically walking around in the dark so i have a few questions

how many HMs should i have by the fifth gym so far i have only got cut

has the sprite for the vitamins changed because i have no idea what those pens in my bag are

and what level does the pokemon from the desert evolve(the whose trousers keep falling down)

Last edited:

Where can we find a dusk stone to evolve the candle pokemon?

Does the daycare in Route 3 allow breeding?

So, the Global Link is closing for a period of 10 days for maintenance; and if Google translate got any of the point, then it'll only be open to Daisuki club members?

EDIT: Also, can Spiky-Eared Pichu be PokéShift'd?

Last edited:

So, the Global Link is closing for a period of 10 days for maintenance; and if Google translate got any of the point, then it'll only be open to Daisuki club members?

Ahh man, I wanted to use the global link. Does anyone know if you can get a membership without living in japan??

Apparently you can see your opponents team before you get into a WiFi battle. Does anyone have any info on this?

Does anyone know if the Wi-fi stuff is just for people with WEP wireless, or is it gonna be for people with WPA wireless too?

Why would you want to contaminate Isshu with Spiky-Eared Pichu? : (

Does anyone know where you can find Yabiran and Kibago in the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom