• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

Seriously, how do you do it? I'm confused about the whole Game Sync thing. I'm trying to do it through the C-gear, but it's not working. I registered my ID and everything, but my Black save file hasn't shown up on my profile either. Either there's something wrong, or I'm just really dumb... -_-

Sorry, if I sound bitchy at the moment. My mom unexpectedly woke me from my power nap...

Seriously, how do you do it? I'm confused about the whole Game Sync thing. I'm trying to do it through the C-gear, but it's not working. I registered my ID and everything, but my Black save file hasn't shown up on my profile either. Either there's something wrong, or I'm just really dumb... -_-

Sorry, if I sound bitchy at the moment. My mom unexpectedly woke me from my power nap...

ok so your registered and everything so i assume your on the main page have you entered in your PGL (that 8 letter/number code in your game ) and your user ID .
Use this site, it can describe how to sync up your game.

http://pengin-rakke.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-GlobalLink-Translation-181471250

once you get your game ID put into the GBL you and follow those directions you should be fine.
I hope it helped! and make sure to read down the beginning is just for signning up but the rest helps you sync the game

Ah, that's too bad then. I guess I'll have to wait until I get the English version to pick me up a Daruma mode Hihi, in that case. Thanks for the response!

you can get hihidaruma with daruma mode via the dream world when the dream world is back up OR i can give a hatch a darumkka that has inner focus so when it evolves it will turn into daruma mode as its ability

Last edited:

Once I registered for the Global Link, the activation email never came. Can anyone explain why?

Once I registered for the Global Link, the activation email never came. Can anyone explain why?

I had issues with that as well. I reccomend opening a G-Mail account. I never had a issue with G-mail while the e-mail never came with my AOL or yahoo email

So, apparently, I need to do High Link to fill Black City as right now there is NO ONE in it.

But I can't use High Link unless I find someone else who imported it. :(

So, apparently, I need to do High Link to fill Black City as right now there is NO ONE in it.

But I can't use High Link unless I find someone else who imported it. :(

Like me? :p
I'd help, but you'd need to help me through getting it to work

I had issues with that as well. I reccomend opening a G-Mail account. I never had a issue with G-mail while the e-mail never came with my AOL or yahoo email

It didn't work with AOL.

It didn't work with AOL.
...... read i said IT DIDN'T WORK with AOL or yahoo while it worked with gmail

Yaburkon you can still go to High Link by your self and be the host then leave that has seem to work the best for me .

Also, anyone know why I am unable to take the Pink Subway (Hard Double Battles) in Raimon City?

...... read i said IT DIDN'T WORK with AOL or yahoo while it worked with gmail

Yaburkon you can still go to High Link by your self and be the host then leave that has seem to work the best for me .

I know. I was saying that it wouldn't work on it.

what floor is that on?

After you enter the first room, head up the stairs, and south to the first exit. Then, go east, slide down the first cliff opening, and head east until the first opening. Go around the small pool, and go up the stairs and out the exit. Then, head west and go into the second entrance. After battling the Black Belt, take the stairs to the east.

I just thought of something odd, and this seems like the best place to ask it.

Zorua and Zoroark can use Illusion to appear as Pokemon of the opposite gender. So what happens when they use Attract, or have Attract used on them? If a male Zorua disguised as a female used Attract against a male Pokemon, would it work? If so, what would happen when the Illusion broke? Would the Pokemon still be attracted to the (now male) Zorua? If not, does this mean that a male Zorua could successfully use Attract on female Pokemon while disguised as a female?

I just thought of something odd, and this seems like the best place to ask it.

Zorua and Zoroark can use Illusion to appear as Pokemon of the opposite gender. So what happens when they use Attract, or have Attract used on them? If a male Zorua disguised as a female used Attract against a male Pokemon, would it work? If so, what would happen when the Illusion broke? Would the Pokemon still be attracted to the (now male) Zorua? If not, does this mean that a male Zorua could successfully use Attract on female Pokemon while disguised as a female?

This happened to me. My male Zoroark was disguised as my female Murandoo. Attract was successful against it.

This happened to me. My male Zoroark was disguised as my female Murandoo. Attract was successful against it.
Was the Pokemon using Attract male or female?

I believe it was female.

Blurgh, I remember reading something about an ingame trade to get the version exclusive grass Pokemon from the other game?
(I want Monmen) If that's true, where is it? And if that's not right, I can always trade from someone wiht black then /D

Oh there is a trade. I think it's in Shippou City.

Oh there is a trade. I think it's in Shippou City.

Thanks Ryuu, I found an ingames trade page too. I can't believe I missed so many. I gotta catch a Churine now, and another Chilachino (Since I'm not trading Marie away) so I can get Munchlax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom