• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

Im having trouble finding the Great Hall where Kyuremu supposedly is. Ive gone North of route 13 but Ive reached a deadend-a staircase is blocked by trees-do you have to have a special item to get by or is there another entrance?

Go to the center of the area. There's a pond. Approach and then... well, you'll see.

Thanks-I was looking in the wrong place-found it! Now comes the hard part-catching it!

Wild crobat?

Jeez, I'm glad how generous Gamefreak is with the wild pokemon in the shaking grass in Isshu :D
While they are hard to find, still finding them in the wild is amazing.

Anyway, Where's the illusion forest again?

Next to Raimon City.

so its technically the 12th in Japan correct, well if i remember right speculation was that the dream world was going to be back up on the 11th. So has this speculation basically been shot down? and does bulbapedia, serebii, or any of the major sources have a guess when its going to be back up

so its technically the 12th in Japan correct, well if i remember right speculation was that the dream world was going to be back up on the 11th. So has this speculation basically been shot down? and does bulbapedia, serebii, or any of the major sources have a guess when its going to be back up

There was no specualtion: the Dream World was supposed to be back up on the 11th. It will now be up on the 13th.

Next to Raimon City.

Thanks

And to the people who didn't know where to get Dive (Like me /D)
You get it from the girl in front of Cynthia's house in Sazanami town

Edit: Where do I find this guy?
602.png
(Specifically)

Last edited:

Thanks

And to the people who didn't know where to get Dive (Like me /D)
You get it from the girl in front of Cynthia's house in Sazanami town

Edit: Where do I find this guy?
602.png
(Specifically)

Electric Rock Cave. Lowest floor.

He's pretty rare though.

I only saw like 2 of them out of about 30~ Pokemon.

A while ago, Bulbapedia listed Washibon and Wargle as exclusive to Black, and the vulture counterparts as exclusive to White. Now, they're reversed: vultures in Black, and Washibon/Wargle in White. Which is it?

A while ago, Bulbapedia listed Washibon and Wargle as exclusive to Black, and the vulture counterparts as exclusive to White. Now, they're reversed: vultures in Black, and Washibon/Wargle in White. Which is it?

Wargle in White. Vultures in Black.

Don't worry Feli, I'll trade you.

Easiest way to raise happiness in this game? (Kokoromori related, yes.)

Get massages, feed them the right berries, walk with them in your party for an hour... take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom