• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

Get massages, feed them the right berries, walk with them in your party for an hour... take your pick.

Alright,

Where do I get massages

Walking, as in just roaming around, or at one of those park places where they let you have your pokemon outside if it's ball?

Walking as in walking.

Massages can be given in Hiun City.

feed them the right berries

At this point, getting EV-reducing berries is impossible without help from the Dream World, thus it's a bad choice overall.

Another way to quickly raise the happiness is attaching a Soothe Bell to the Pokémon: every time a raising happiness event is invoked, the Pokémon will get a boost from the held item.

Alright, thanks guys.

My last question is, where in Hiun specifically do I get the massages?

1. where can i get EV berries?
2. is there a place to grow berries?

1. where can i get EV berries?
2. is there a place to grow berries?
Both are Dream World only. Though some Rangers give you berries and Cheren gives you some only before the E4 but they are not the EV berries.

In Hodomoe City, in the second house to the west of the original entry bridge, there's an Ace Trainer looking for a trade. What does he want?

In Hodomoe City, in the second house to the west of the original entry bridge, there's an Ace Trainer looking for a trade. What does he want?

its a chillarmy for a basuaro :ching:

----

now my question is where is a good level grinding area?? im trying to level up my tesshido and banippuchi so they will evolve and be awesome

I am at the 7th badge, Sekka city(i think)

Hm... Have you battled every trainer yet? If so, try training at the Sports Center in Ramion City. There are different trainers every day for you to battle.

Of course, wild double battles also reward you with a lot of experience, so alternatively, just go to the highest-numbered route you have access to and just train against the wild Pokemon.

Hm... Have you battled every trainer yet? If so, try training at the Sports Center in Ramion City. There are different trainers every day for you to battle.

Of course, wild double battles also reward you with a lot of experience, so alternatively, just go to the highest-numbered route you have access to and just train against the wild Pokemon.

alrighty thanks :loopy:

its a chillarmy for a basuaro :ching:

No, that one is closer to the Pokemon Center. This one is on the same left-to-right plane as the bridge. Allow me to clarify: Coming from the bridge east into town, there are 4 houses directly north of you. The top right one is the Chillarmy trade. I'm asking about the bottom left one.

That's not it. The description clearly says to the west of the Centre. This isn't.

No, that one is closer to the Pokemon Center. This one is on the same left-to-right plane as the bridge. Allow me to clarify: Coming from the bridge east into town, there are 4 houses directly north of you. The top right one is the Chillarmy trade. I'm asking about the bottom left one.

there is no other trade in that city, there is a move re-learner. is the guy dressed in the kind of clothing the factory/ice container people were in??

That's not it. The description clearly says to the west of the Centre. This isn't.

Oh, my apologies.

He's a move tutor. He teaches Grass Oath, Fire Oath, and Water Oath.

Oh, my apologies.

He's a move tutor. He teaches Grass Oath, Fire Oath, and Water Oath.

Ohhh, I went and found the guy and only read the first part of text, only saw みず but didn't read the rest so I thought he was the re-learner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom