• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score
Re: Black and White Help thread

Get massages, feed them the right berries, walk with them in your party for an hour... take your pick.
Alright,

Where do I get massages

Walking, as in just roaming around, or at one of those park places where they let you have your pokemon outside if it's ball?

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

Walking as in walking.

Massages can be given in Hiun City.

Researcher
Reaction score

feed them the right berries
At this point, getting EV-reducing berries is impossible without help from the Dream World, thus it's a bad choice overall.

Another way to quickly raise the happiness is attaching a Soothe Bell to the Pokémon: every time a raising happiness event is invoked, the Pokémon will get a boost from the held item.

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score

Alright, thanks guys.

My last question is, where in Hiun specifically do I get the massages?

Reaction score

1. where can i get EV berries?
2. is there a place to grow berries?

Reaction score

1. where can i get EV berries?
2. is there a place to grow berries?
Both are Dream World only. Though some Rangers give you berries and Cheren gives you some only before the E4 but they are not the EV berries.

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score

In Hodomoe City, in the second house to the west of the original entry bridge, there's an Ace Trainer looking for a trade. What does he want?

Mouthful of Bees
Reaction score

In Hodomoe City, in the second house to the west of the original entry bridge, there's an Ace Trainer looking for a trade. What does he want?
its a chillarmy for a basuaro :ching:

----

now my question is where is a good level grinding area?? im trying to level up my tesshido and banippuchi so they will evolve and be awesome

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score

I am at the 7th badge, Sekka city(i think)
Hm... Have you battled every trainer yet? If so, try training at the Sports Center in Ramion City. There are different trainers every day for you to battle.

Of course, wild double battles also reward you with a lot of experience, so alternatively, just go to the highest-numbered route you have access to and just train against the wild Pokemon.

Mouthful of Bees
Reaction score

Hm... Have you battled every trainer yet? If so, try training at the Sports Center in Ramion City. There are different trainers every day for you to battle.

Of course, wild double battles also reward you with a lot of experience, so alternatively, just go to the highest-numbered route you have access to and just train against the wild Pokemon.
alrighty thanks :loopy:

Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score

its a chillarmy for a basuaro :ching:
No, that one is closer to the Pokemon Center. This one is on the same left-to-right plane as the bridge. Allow me to clarify: Coming from the bridge east into town, there are 4 houses directly north of you. The top right one is the Chillarmy trade. I'm asking about the bottom left one.

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score

That's not it. The description clearly says to the west of the Centre. This isn't.

Mouthful of Bees
Reaction score

No, that one is closer to the Pokemon Center. This one is on the same left-to-right plane as the bridge. Allow me to clarify: Coming from the bridge east into town, there are 4 houses directly north of you. The top right one is the Chillarmy trade. I'm asking about the bottom left one.
there is no other trade in that city, there is a move re-learner. is the guy dressed in the kind of clothing the factory/ice container people were in??

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score

That's not it. The description clearly says to the west of the Centre. This isn't.
Oh, my apologies.

He's a move tutor. He teaches Grass Oath, Fire Oath, and Water Oath.

Mouthful of Bees
Reaction score

Oh, my apologies.

He's a move tutor. He teaches Grass Oath, Fire Oath, and Water Oath.
Ohhh, I went and found the guy and only read the first part of text, only saw みず but didn't read the rest so I thought he was the re-learner

Status
Not open for further replies.