• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, in the forest I chose it, hence why it's on my board. I checked all the large forest area...no Surskit. T_T

All i can say is re-send a pokemon to the global link, and bring it back. Thats all i can really say, i have no idea why your pokemon didn't appear in high link

so has anyone figure out what to breed with the Monozu to introduce the Dark Pulse into that dragon line?

He tells you what kind of Hidden Power type your Pokemon has.

Ah, thanks. I'm pretty sure the following is the Hidden Power of my Vanipeti, because it was between those symbols that act as quotation marks, but I don't know where to find a list of the type names in Japanese, so can someone translate this? Sorry for the crappiness, it was just a quick Paint job.
typename.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, thanks. I'm pretty sure the following is the Hidden Power of my Vanipeti, because it was between those symbols that act as quotation marks, but I don't know where to find a list of the type names in Japanese, so can someone translate this? Sorry for the crappiness, it was just a quick Paint job.
typename.jpg

It's Dragon. :)

so has anyone figure out what to breed with the Monozu to introduce the Dark Pulse into that dragon line?

The only way i've noticed how to do it is, in a 4th generation game train arbok/ekans/grayados (just list list a few) with TM 79. Transfer them to your copy of white/black. and breed with Monozu

Thats the only way i've been able to identify that allows you do introduce dark puse into that dragon line

This is pretty unlikely, but I'll ask anyways just to be sure.

Can Spiky-Eared Pichu be transferred from HGSS to BW?

Thats the only way i've been able to identify that allows you do introduce dark puse into that dragon line

In fact, that's currently the only possible way. Nevertheless, I already did that and got some male Monozu with Dragon Pulse and the Elemental Fangs, so if anyone wants one, just PM me.

Does the Live Caster still work even if you don't have a DSi or it's successors?

Yeah, in the forest I chose it, hence why it's on my board. I checked all the large forest area...no Surskit. T_T

After you befriended it and you were ready to leave the dream world. Did you simply sign out of the website or hit the little power button in the top right corner of the screen?

Last edited:
Yeah, I found it. I didn't realize you could surf from behind the rocks from the blue grass.

where is there a trainer in white with baruchai or its evolution? i need to see it once so its in my pokedex and therefore i can finally look for it on the GTS cause right now when i search for it its not on there (so i assumed it was because of not seeing it yet in game)

Baruchai

Spr_5b_629.png

Also is the trade-for evolution events at some place in japan like McDonalds or can you access them over GL , GTS ,or mystery gift?

Last edited:
I've never seen one in White on a trainer. I think you *have* to get it in a trade with a friend.

Which is cruel, as Black can see Wargle (Cynthia).

Re: Black and White Help thread

Actually, you can change the seasons. To change them yourself, you have to change the date to the 1st of the next month. The season will change when you enter/leave a building.

Ah, thank you. I sort of discovered it on my own due to me changing it to the first of April and going into a building to heal and then coming out and its autumn but I didn't know about the correlation with the first of the month so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom