• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just notice this but the TM flash i used earlier in the game seems to be available again.

Did the TM use change in B/W?

I did beat the E4, but where in the castle?

It's kind of hard to explain. In the room below the one with Urgamoth, you have to keep going to the left. Eventually, you'll reach some stairs. Just keep going up the stairs. Eventually, you'll come across a PokeBall with the Earthquake TM in it. Then, hop down the ledge, get out of the castle, and you'll be back in the desert.

i just notice this but the TM flash i used earlier in the game seems to be available again.

Did the TM use change in B/W?

TMs now have unlimited usage.

It's kind of hard to explain. In the room below the one with Urgamoth, you have to keep going to the left. Eventually, you'll reach some stairs. Just keep going up the stairs. Eventually, you'll come across a PokeBall with the Earthquake TM in it. Then, hop down the ledge, get out of the castle, and you'll be back in the desert.

Thank you :)

what pokemon must i breed monozu/jiheddo/sazandora with to get dark pulse? all it says on bulbapedia is with sazandora and pre-evos, but it dosen't learn it by lvl or any other way.

EDIT: answer in previous post. guess i was ninja'd :/

Re: Black and White Help thread

That's it.

Nope. Strangely enough, Rock Smash is still a TM. But it doesn't have any outside-of-battle effects.

awesome thanks dude!

so 6 HMs & 4 TMs - teleport & sweet scent are unnecessary so 2 slaves for me - thanks again! (brb, planning...)

Last edited:
I believed I'm fully synced to the GL, but I have two issues:

1. The man on the far right in the PKMN Center won't let me do random battles
2. My Pupitar that I put in the Dream Bed is nowhere to be seen in Dream World

I believed I'm fully synced to the GL, but I have two issues:

1. The man on the far right in the PKMN Center won't let me do random battles
2. My Pupitar that I put in the Dream Bed is nowhere to be seen in Dream World

1) what does the guy say when you click wi-fi and then random battles? does it just not take you to save or anything? because most likely why he won't let you do random battles is because you have some sort of legendary pokemon in your team

2)if its not in the dream world it either means 1) you have lost your pokemon or 2) you never registered for the dream IE you don't have any account therefore your pokemon has no where to go or 3) the server is busy and can't identify where to send your pokemon or something like that

It's possible that your game and the Dream World haven't fully sync'd yet. Try poking around the Dream World for a bit and then see if Pupitar shows up.

so aside from the white forest where can i get another sun stone?
I'm trying to complete my pokedex and in order to do so i need a sun stone to evolve monmen. I used one way early in the game to evolve monmen to dorderia and need another one.

so aside from the white forest where can i get another sun stone?
I'm trying to complete my pokedex and in order to do so i need a sun stone to evolve monmen. I used one way early in the game to evolve monmen to dorderia and need another one.

I'm pretty sure that you can get one in the Ancient Castle.

I'm not sure where to ask this exactly, but since there's no trade thread, I'll ask here:

Could someone do trade with me on Wi-Fi? I'm using a different access point that I've never used for my DS before, and I'm having problems trading with someone, but I'm not sure if it's a problem with my connection or theirs. I tested with another DS using the same access point and it worked, but I'd like to do another test with someone else. Since it's just a test, it could be fodder for fodder or something. I have a level 5 Washibon and a level 30-something Baruchai if you actually want something, but yeah, could someone help me test?

My friend code is 1935-6283-4335

EDIT: Tested and it works.

Last edited:
attackname.jpg

Can someone translate this for me? It's the name of the attack the girl in Hodomoe City who gives Heart Scales wants to see, and I want a Heart Scale badly. I apologize for the poor "penmanship", but I'm left-handed and of course I'm using my right hand with the mouse.

attackname.jpg

Can someone translate this for me? It's the name of the attack the girl in Hodomoe City who gives Heart Scales wants to see, and I want a Heart Scale badly. I apologize for the poor "penmanship", but I'm left-handed and of course I'm using my right hand with the mouse.

Dig.

Arigatou hosaimasu! (That much Japanese I know.) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom