• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where to get leftovers hopefully at least two??

You can get one that I know of by trading a chirachiino for a Munchlax in Sanazami city. Unfortunately, this is only available during the summer, which has already passed in game...

Is it possible to have a rematch against the Black City trainers?

Is it possible to have a rematch against the Black City trainers?

Everyday of course, unless you tamper with the DS clock as the trainers (as well as the buildings and some other things) will begin to vanish from the city until you connect again with other players via High Link.

Can any event Celebi activate the Zorua event in Hiun City? I have an Ageto Celebi and I wish to know if it'll even work in B/W (it's the only Celebi I have).

Can any event Celebi activate the Zorua event in Hiun City? I have an Ageto Celebi and I wish to know if it'll even work in B/W (it's the only Celebi I have).

according to bulbapedia it requires a celebi with a fateful encounter

according to bulbapedia it requires a celebi with a fateful encounter

Ok thank you. You wouldn't happen to have the link to that specfic page, would you? I'm just curious about what else it says there about the Zorua event :)

Ok thank you. You wouldn't happen to have the link to that specfic page, would you? I'm just curious about what else it says there about the Zorua event :)

i don't know if this will help you

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zorua_(Pokémon)

all i did on the zorua page was Use crtl +F and searched for celebi on the page. and i found on there you can't get zorua in hiun city if you have an celebi with an fateful encounter

Everyday of course, unless you tamper with the DS clock as the trainers (as well as the buildings and some other things) will begin to vanish from the city until you connect again with other players via High Link.

Thanks for the answer. Is it also possible to have a rematch against the White Forest trainers?

Anyone know if there are any other ways to breed a nattorei with stealth rock and leech seed?? I can't find a torterra with stealth rock and leech seed to breed with.

Anyone know if there are any other ways to breed a nattorei with stealth rock and leech seed?? I can't find a torterra with stealth rock and leech seed to breed with.

you can't

Nattorei doesn't have access to SR as lv up move or a egg move.

the best you are going to do is Spikes and Leech by breeding with a cacturn.

looks like bulbapedia needs to update the Nattorei page as SR is a egg move.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/egg/598.shtml#leechseed

although it looks like it is still not possible.

edit: Torterra doesn't work as in GenV it does not have access to SR. You can move form GenIV to GenV but you can't use breeding to pass it on since SR is no longer a TM.

Last edited:
that is incorrect. Nattorei can learn stealth rock as an egg move. just breed it with any pokemon in the mineral group really. as for leech seed... eh, no idea.

You just have to ride around the route north of the Flying Town till a storm starts, post-E4, lady invites you inside a house, and then it begins to appear.

When I went looking for it (well, Tonelos since I had Black), it actually appeared on the same route I found it originally when I saw the cutscene. Don't know if I just got lucky or what, but you might wanna just leave, come back, and see if it appears. Go ahead and use your Master Ball too...only roamer.

You just have to ride around the route north of the Flying Town till a storm starts, post-E4, lady invites you inside a house, and then it begins to appear.

When I went looking for it (well, Tonelos since I had Black), it actually appeared on the same route I found it originally when I saw the cutscene. Don't know if I just got lucky or what, but you might wanna just leave, come back, and see if it appears. Go ahead and use your Master Ball too...only roamer.
but if you used your master ball on previous legendarys make sure you have a pokemon with shadow tag such as wobuffeet

Can anyone confirm if the Spiky Eared Pichu from HG/SS is able to be transfered over to B/W?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom