• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... I'm not gonna suggest for major things, I'll only want to suggest some improvements or changes from the Japanese games, like when the Game Corner in Japanese games was changed to Voltorb Flip in the international releases, removing the glitches of the Japanese Pokemon Diamond and Pearl for the international releases, and so on...

I want to suggest to them that the G/S/C/HG/SS Apricorn Poke Balls can be obtained and usable for the Generation V games, and some more.

I don't know... Thrash might be better. It would be more powerful due to getting STAB, it has more accuracy and it also has more PP.

On the other hand, Superpower would give me an edge over other Normal-types, Dark-types and Steel-types. But I'll have Emboar for those anyway.

So that's why I'm not really sure. But I'm leaning towards Thrash because it fits the way I battle.

Superpower causes a drop in Attack and Defense, which can make it rather lackluster. I would go with Thrash.

If you pick Thrash over Superpower you do risk the chance of being walled by Steel and Rock types though.

I could easily switch to Emboar for those though. So I think I will go with Thrash.

Here's my next question: How do you get a Sazandora with Dark Pulse? Everywhere I've looked, it says you need you chain breed it onto them. But it never says what pokemon I have to use to chain breed it onto them.

How do you get a Sazandora with Dark Pulse? Everywhere I've looked, it says you need you chain breed it onto them. But it never says what pokemon I have to use to chain breed it onto them.
Transfer an Ekans or Arbok from a Gen IV game to breed with Monozu. Reason is because there's no Dark Pulse TM in Black & White.

My Question: Do Dream World abilities change during evolution? Ex: Poochyena has Jitter for a Dream World ability, but Mightyena has Overconfident. Does Jitter change to Overconfident when Poochyena evolves?

My Question: Do Dream World abilities change during evolution? Ex: Poochyena has Jitter for a Dream World ability, but Mightyena has Overconfident. Does Jitter change to Overconfident when Poochyena evolves?
Yes, Self-Conscious should become Earthquake Spiral once Poochyena evolves.

With a mustache.

Just checking, but we're absolutely sure that Isshu's Caitlyn is the same Caitlyn as PT/HG/SS?

I just wanna be completely sure...

Just checking, but we're absolutely sure that Isshu's Caitlyn is the same Caitlyn as PT/HG/SS?

I just wanna be completely sure...

That's correct!! She mentions the battle tower and something else about sinnoh IIRC.

That's correct!! She mentions the battle tower and something else about sinnoh IIRC.

Mmm, alright. However, if she doesn't end up being Caitlyn in the official English game then...we got a problem on our hands.

is there...

...A safari zone in isshu (I will never call it unova, I keep forgetting it). I'm only worrying about this because nobody (I think) talked about this before

Re: is there...

they should have one, now that there is over 600 pokemon

Re: is there...

After the E4 would have been a good opportunity to have one so that we could catch the PokeJapan Pokemon and not have so many PokeJapan Pokemon appearing naturally in the wild. Some old Pokemon appearing naturally in Unova I feel would have been fine, but not so many strong and fully evolved Pokemon like the Pseudo-Legendaries.

I've been having this problem connecting to the game sync to the dreamworld for a few days now.

The WiFi will connect as far as to choose which pokemon to put to sleep, but after that it loads for a minute or two then gives me an error message saying "communication error. for help, visit nintendo.com. error code:"

I can't really check nintendo.com because it gives me no error code number.

I already tested my ds with other wifi connectible games and was able to connect no problem.

Does anyone know why I'm having this problem and how I can fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom