• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

I'm kinda stuck on Aloe's gym. I know i'm supposed to answer questions and such, but since I have no knowledge of japanese, I don't know who/what to talk to in order to reach Aloe. Can someone tell me how to beat the puzzle?

Yes. Start on the left and move up, then go to the bottom right and move up.

Probably an odd question, but, anybody free to help me evolve my Gantoru? lol

Accourding to its Pokédex entry Zuruggu can be found in Route 1, yet nobody seems to be able to find it there. Me neither.
Is this a mistake in the Pokédex?

Accourding to its Pokédex entry Zuruggu can be found in Route 1, yet nobody seems to be able to find it there. Me neither.
Is this a mistake in the Pokédex?

You can find Zuruggu once you surf at the open area in Route 1. There are other trainers and patches of grass present there as well.

Alright, so I've checked the map with locations, as well as serebii and both say that you can catch Dageki in White at Yagaruma Forest. After a few hours of this, I'm not sure Dageki is actually in White there. Has anyone actually done it?

I accidentally got my sun stone so I'm not sure how I got it, but I looked it up in Japanese and someone said you can find it on the second flour of the house behind the pokemon center in the 4th gym city by talking to someone. Hope it works.
It's たいようのいし in Japanese.

Dageki is there, I've encountered him before. Can't get Emonga though, still...

Can I please get some help from someone for a quick Wifi trade to evolve Gantoru?

is "you first" or "go ahead" really as useless as it sounds?

Has anyone experimented with all the Wi-Fi/C-Gear/Dream World stuff yet?

I don't know a lick of Japanese, so I was wondering if anyone has or is working on a guide explaining some of the juicy extra stuff.

EDIT: Also, is the Daycare on Route 3 only limited to 1 Pokemon at a time? Or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Can you PokeShift Pokemon from other language-based games?

Where do you get Tsunbeaa's pre-evo? Serebii's site says Route 7 and Dragon Spiral Tower during the winter, but it's not winter, so I have to go with Ridge... but where is Ridge? Is it possible to catch Tsubeaa's pre-evo before the 8th gym?

Oh yes, it is. The mountain between Gyms 6 and 7 ought to be the place.

Does anyone have an idea if those rumours about swarms were true?

Where the current swarm of the day had a very high chance of being a shiny then after you caught it the chance went back to normal?

can someone PLEASE tell me where i find strength and when is the earliest i can get it

can someone PLEASE tell me where i find strength and when is the earliest i can get it

Serebii says Raimon City, in the top left building. However, I have no clue which city that is.

Speaking of which, could someone post a map with all the translated names of the cities on it, like the map showing the locations of all the Pokemon earlier? It would be really helpful for everyone.

And can someone answer my earlier question on how to get Explosion?

Raimon City is the one with the Electric Gym. Didn't try to use it before the gym, but it worked when I did after.

After you defeat the seventh gym leader and after you defeat all the Plasma Grunts in that one tower where do you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom