• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for competitive players ya'll...

What's a decent moveset for Simisear, relying on Gluttony (since Blaze can't be gotten yet in-game), and EV spread to go along with that? Nothing serious, I just want to raise a strong one to use via WiFi and in-game for the Subway.

Do you get a chance to level up before you battle N? Are there wild pokemon or grunts in his castle to battle?

You can actually leave the castle by talking to a grunt, which takes you to the E4 Pokecenter, and re-enter.

That's also how you get back if you lose to Dragon, N, or Ghetis.

I have a question.

When can one access the Dream World? I have three badges and I've reached Nimbasa city.

Really? I had no idea.
Why are they doing that? Does it concern the amount of traffic they will receive? Or they simply wanted it like that?

I'm not really sure why. I think it has something to do with getting it ready for international use, but I might be wrong. I really wish I would hurry and be ready though. I cant wait to use it.

Does anyone know anything about the entralink? Like is it for over wi-fi or the infrared link between DS's?

Last edited:
To my knowledge Entralink is not wifi. Bulbapedia says wireless, not wifi. That means it can only be done with people close by.

since this is a help thread, and i am in need of help. i cant seem to find the proper forum that will complete what i am in need of (i just made this account today)
i have beaten the pokemon black version and am attempting to complete the pokedex. i have a form of every line of pokemon (much help from my soul silver and platinum) but i havent seen a rufflet/braviary or a thundurus. how do i go about doing so? i know i need to trade people for it, but the gts is of no help since i have yet to see them in game. anything i can do about it?

since this is a help thread, and i am in need of help. i cant seem to find the proper forum that will complete what i am in need of (i just made this account today)
i have beaten the pokemon black version and am attempting to complete the pokedex. i have a form of every line of pokemon (much help from my soul silver and platinum) but i havent seen a rufflet/braviary or a thundurus. how do i go about doing so? i know i need to trade people for it, but the gts is of no help since i have yet to see them in game. anything i can do about it?

Post game, Cynthia has a Braviary. I believe that's the only way to see it in-game.

Can anyone recommend good places to train for the pokemon league? So far, I train at Nimbasa, but since the amount of training per day is limited to a few levels even with the lucky egg, I would like to get more locations recommeded.

Pre-E4, Route 10 Audinos have been the best option I've found so far. There's a small patch of grass at the start of the route that's perfect, since you can run around to trigger them without wasting Repels.

All you have to do to trigger shaking grass in a given area is move just enough so that area is offscreen, right?

How do I do this friggin' Victini Event I have 900 Liberty Tickets. I think I'm doing something wrong.

^Castellia City it's the third sign

each is like this in front of the four sets of buildings is a blue and white sign which lists the dock opposite it when it is read/examined

900? you only are really meant to have 1 per game and since there's no cheat A/R for B/W even around how else did you get that many at once?

^Castellia City it's the third sign

each is like this in front of the four sets of buildings is a blue and white sign which lists the dock opposite it when it is read/examined

900? you only are really meant to have 1 per game and since there's no cheat A/R for B/W even around how else did you get that many at once?

I don't know some hiccup must have gave me a load when I was downloading it. I went and talked but he's just saying the same thing.

Also does anyone know where to find the IRON TAIL TM?

Also does anyone know where to find the IRON TAIL TM?

You can't find a TM for Iron Tail, no matter how hard you look. It can only obtain it through Leveling Up, Breeding, and Dream World. Sorry. The following Pokemon can obtain it through leveling up
  • Onix - Level 49
  • Steelix - Level 49
  • Aron - Level 39
  • Lairon - Level 45
  • Aggron - Level 48
  • Dialga - Level 42

The obtainable through breeding list is quite long, So I'll just give you a link
So, yeah. No really obtaining it until March 30th (Or even later) or Nat. Dex.

I hope this solves your problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom