• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

How do I work the PokéShifter? Just unlocked it, and I'm confused.

I read on Serebii that the PokéShifter worked for transferring from Gen IV games, but does it work for Gen III games too?

I have two questions concerning wi-fi battling
1)Is it true that there is no lvl 100 battle feature (IE you pokemon are at the level they are at and not auto leveled to 100)
2) Is there random wi-fi battling in black and White?

I have two questions concerning wi-fi battling
1)Is it true that there is no lvl 100 battle feature (IE you pokemon are at the level they are at and not auto leveled to 100)
2) Is there random wi-fi battling in black and White?

There are random battles, but those can only be played at Lv. 50, similar to how random battles work in PBR.

And about your first question, I haven't entered the Wi-Fi Club yet so I don't know.

Last edited:

There are random battles, but those can only be played at Lv. 50, similar to how random battles work in PBR.

And about your first question, I haven't entered to the Wi-Fi Club yet so I don't know.

Alright thank you very much!

It is not

So if the vs seeker isn't in the game....

My question is, how do you rebattle trainers now? Do you just go up to them and ask them for another battle?

It couldn't possible be that....there's no more rebattles?? :S

No, there are specific places that allow rebattles. And there's always super strong trainers and the E4.

No, there are specific places that allow rebattles. And there's always super strong trainers and the E4.

When you say specific places.....is it like a place where you can continually battle new opponents? Like a battle tower except you earn exp instead of battle points?

I guess I'll just have to wait and see for myself...

Ok guys, I need help PRONTO. I cant seem to find the hm strength. It eludes me in every new pokemon game, it is the devil. I need to know where it is in b/w so I can progress, THX!

Ok guys, I need help PRONTO. I cant seem to find the hm strength. It eludes me in every new pokemon game, it is the devil. I need to know where it is in b/w so I can progress, THX!
4th Gym City. It's in one of the houses to the right of the city.

Well, I've never been good at my left and right...but it's in that city.

Hey, does anyone have a screenshot of the bottom screen they can post? (only if bulbagarden still can of course)

Also, are running shoes and the "lock" button still in BW? What about touch screen controls?

running shoes are obviously in, touch controls are as well, and the lock button is not.

And which bottom screen? One of the C-Gear or the normal menu. Cause you can fine those on Youtube easily.

Is there anyway to see Zorua in-game? I've seen Zoroark from battling N, but the lack of Zorua makes me sad. At least people will probably be more likely to trade a Zorua on the GTS than a Zoroark.

Uh... what to do after beating the 7th gym and going through the tall tower where N left with the legendary? Everyone is blocking the paths... :/

Go to the ancient castle in the desert.

Ah, I was wondering when they were going to allow me pass there. Almost forgot that place existed. Thanks.

Is there anyway to see Zorua in-game? I've seen Zoroark from battling N, but the lack of Zorua makes me sad. At least people will probably be more likely to trade a Zorua on the GTS than a Zoroark.

In huin city.

Practically go down the road right next to the Pokemon centre. When you go down that road you'll see alot of people walking in a hurry. The building on the right with the big blue screen, go in there. You'll see 2 characters talking. Those characters are the same characters that you would normally go to to activate the event to get zorua if you have the tour Pokemon.

However without the tour Pokemon if you talk to them they show you a picture so it adds to your seen data.

That's how I got my data and got Zorua off GTS. I'm not far enough to see Zoroark.XP

Last edited:

Does this fit here? I'm guessing so... Could someone trade with me, just so I can evolve my Dotekkotsu?

Also - is there a way to turn off the Wi-Fi on the C-Gear? It seems like it's only draining my battery.

turn the C-Gear off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom