• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

Edit: nvm my previous questions

When your at Hiun city should you have more then 1 HM so far?

Last edited:

That's not an early route, it's one of the ones you can only access after the Elite 4. There are plenty of older Pokemon there, what I want to know is if any are made available in earlier parts of the game after you get the National Dex. Because I've yet to encounter any.

Yeah, I thought it might not have been an earlier place. I wasn't going to post it, but the other guy wanted to know if older Pokémon showed up anywhere.

Darn. Thanks for answering though.

When your at Hiun city should you have more then 1 HM so far?

Nope, just cut.

@ DR. Sypher thx for answering my question ^_^

anyway, here is my 3rd question

I have just beaten the elite 4 ( took me a while ) and I went to route six and holy crap, crazy weather. So this lady invited me into her house, and talked, then I left and torneusu or w/e you call it flies down, just chills for a couple of seconds then flies on his merry way. I go to his pokedex entry, and it doesnt tell me where he is found, I know he is a roamer, and I want to find him, but I dont want to run around randomly in different routes until I find him randomly. Is there any way to be able to know his position, or am I doomed to wander until I find him?

Oh and this is unrelated, but i just caught the muskadeers! :D I caught the blue one first ultra ball thrown. WOOT.

if it's raining, he's on that route.

Okay I'm officially annoyed! (but not really)

Are there any good tips on catching and spotting the rare pokemon? (or, in other words, the shaky grass pokemon)

I remember the first grass patch I could get to was so exciting, but now I'm sick of seeing Tabunne (Though they are great for getting exp early on). So now I'm on day one of my project "Mission to Find Emonga" project, and after so many hours I've found nothing but Tabunne... so I'm thinking I must be missing something... are there any other tips into getting different pokemon to show up? (preferably before the 4th gym)

(I'm suspecting maybe I should try to get the dark green patches to shake, but at this rate I'll spend all my money on Silver Sprays)

I'm also thinking about just just waiting to try to get it in the dream world instead (when it re-opens wednesday)... a Motor Drive Emonga is extremely tempting...

-------------------

Edit... Okay, I've come to answer my own question, it is random, but it appears that Tabunne is just more common among the rares (but I find if you continue to search after you may start to encounter something different)

I'm also coming to conclusion that the dark green grass will never "Shake" or reveal the rares. I'm only guessing because I've never seen it happen, but a confirmation would be nice.

Also... Project "Mission to Find Emonga" Complete!! (finally)

Last edited:

I have just beaten the elite 4 ( took me a while ) and I went to route six and holy crap, crazy weather. So this lady invited me into her house, and talked, then I left and torneusu or w/e you call it flies down, just chills for a couple of seconds then flies on his merry way. I go to his pokedex entry, and it doesnt tell me where he is found, I know he is a roamer, and I want to find him, but I dont want to run around randomly in different routes until I find him randomly. Is there any way to be able to know his position, or am I doomed to wander until I find him?
You can tell if he's on the same route as you if you see the same crazy rainstorm again. The info boards in the gateways between routes will also tell you where there's a big storm happening, if you can read the Japanese.

ok please don't hat me for posting this but specifically the management of bulbapedia said that the banned topics are about aloe and ROMS but can i ask this since im not from japan and i cannot go to japan at this moment and sooner and the only posible way to get a liberty ticket is by this can anyone give me an AR code of liberty ticket. pls.(if ever i violate some rules im very sorry don't ban me just notify me and i will delete this post)

ok please don't hat me for posting this but specifically the management of bulbapedia said that the banned topics are about aloe and ROMS but can i ask this since im not from japan and i cannot go to japan at this moment and sooner and the only posible way to get a liberty ticket is by this can anyone give me an AR code of liberty ticket. pls.(if ever i violate some rules im very sorry don't ban me just notify me and i will delete this post)

You don't need to be in Japan for the Liberty Ticket, you just need Wi-Fi.

Okay I just found a Farfetch'd on Route 1, during a swarm. So maybe swarms are how you find old Pokemon.

In the kanji mode, are the names of the attacks in kanji? Also, do the pokedex entries have kanji?

You don't need to be in Japan for the Liberty Ticket, you just need Wi-Fi.

Is there any certain requirements? The reason I'm asking is that I tried to download it but couldn't seem to do it. Can you walk me through what to do please?

Is there any certain requirements? The reason I'm asking is that I tried to download it but couldn't seem to do it. Can you walk me through what to do please?

No... just download it on the Wi-fi Mystery Gift menu. You're probably not on the right menu.

In Sazanami Town (place where you can battle Cynthia) there is a big house where you can find a karate guy inside it and he seems to be asking for an item. Does anyone know which is it?

Okay I just found a Farfetch'd on Route 1, during a swarm. So maybe swarms are how you find old Pokemon.
Swarms, those special patches, the routes you unlock after the National Dex.

Wait. You just need Wifi? It doesn't matter where you are in the world? Are you completely sure of this?
*looks at my JP Member's Cards, JP Oak's Letters, JP NZ Jirachi, JP Goon's Scizor, JP NZ Manaphy, JP Ash's Pikachu, JP Victini*

Yeah, I'm sure. All you need is a Japanese game to get a Japanese event.

Where does the Battle Subway take you? This has been niggling me for ages. The pink line leads to the west of Isshu, where there doesnt seem to be anything :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom