• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

The Battle Subway takes you to various single locations.

*looks at my JP Member's Cards, JP Oak's Letters, JP NZ Jirachi, JP Goon's Scizor, JP NZ Manaphy, JP Ash's Pikachu, JP Victini*

Yeah, I'm sure. All you need is a Japanese game to get a Japanese event.
I thank you for this incredibly valuable knowledge.

---

Where can you get a Water-stone in White?

Where can you find Purotoga in White?

Last edited:

I thank you for this incredibly valuable knowledge.

---

Where can you get a Water-stone in White?

Where can you find Purotoga in White?

I found 2 water stones, but I only remember getting one. So, the one I remember is in the 5th gym city. Use surf by the gym and go east to the small lighthouse island and a water stone should be there.

You can get Purotooga in the ancient castle. When you are in route 4, go to the northwest exit and you should end up in a bigger desert. Go until you find stairs going underground (there are blue hihidaruma statues in front) and slip past the sand pits. The woman by the next set of stairs will offer you fossils. The first one is Purotooga, if I remember right. Take that fossil to the museum in the 2nd gym town and speak to the receptionist on the right and she will revive the fossil to be a level 25 Purotooga.

Can you find a sun stone before the 6th gym and if so where can you find it
?

If you chose Tsutarja, you can get a water stone as early as Hiun from the docks.

How do you take the Battle Subway to the various locations? I've been on it several times, but I've only been able to battle. :/

I have a copy of both Japanese Black and White. I was planning to reset for starters, but I accidentally downloaded the Victini event in White (didn't realize you could do it without a save file). My question is if I erase my file, will the event also be erased? And, if so, will I be able to redownload it? Thanks!

If you chose Tsutarja, you can get a water stone as early as Hiun from the docks.

Wrong; it depends in the elemental monkey you got from girl in the Abandoned Lot of Dreams, not in your starter (though the starter itself determines which monkey you'll get). The NPC clearly mentions Yanappu, Baoppu and Hiyappu when choosing an option.

Thx to everyone who answered my question, kinda sucks tho you cant really follow him tho, just gotta wait till I get crazy weather again -___-

Hopefully my last question, where can you find shibishirasu? I cant find it. Is it in the crazy electric cave? If so is it in a specific spot in the crazy electric cave?

p.s irrelevant but, I just caught kyurem and urugamoth! And my highest level pokemon is level 55, and they are level 75 and 70. I almost shat my pants :drool:

Actually, can you *lie* to the guy? Like, tell him you got Yanappu or Baoappu, even if you got Hiyappu? Didn't try it myself, but when I chose the Yanappu option it asked me to confirm it, which I denied since I wanted the Water Stone, but that seems to suggest to me you can indeed lie and get any stone of your choice.

Actually, yes. I just found out it's not a, "You get this because you picked this," sort of thing. The guy asks which monkey you got and gives you that stone. Remember kids, lying the best way to get what you want.

Actually, can you *lie* to the guy? Like, tell him you got Yanappu or Baoappu, even if you got Hiyappu?

Though I don't see the point in lying to the scientist unless you caught another elemental monkey or one was traded to you and by some reason you want to evolve it, because the monkeys are the only Isshu Pokémon that make use of these three stones and by the time you complete the story, you'll likely have at least one of each stone in your bag. Or maybe you just want to save the stone for another Pokémon and not use your monkey.

Where can you find a sun stone before the 6th gym?

Does anyone know how I get more boxes in the PC now that I have the National Dex?

Anybody knows it? I beat the game and still have tha same number of boxes...

I still can't access the Royal Isshu... must I first defeat the E4 a second time?

Actually, yes. I just found out it's not a, "You get this because you picked this," sort of thing. The guy asks which monkey you got and gives you that stone. Remember kids, lying the best way to get what you want.
I just guessed and got a Fire Stone for my monkey. Lucky me.

Anybody knows it? I beat the game and still have tha same number of boxes...

Either when you use the pokeshifter, you slowly get more.
Or when you need more boxes cause your other ones are full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom