• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

Can anyone give me the Kana for the egg stages? Or should I just keep going on running until I see exclamation marks in the summary?

Took less time than I expected, which is glad.

Any way to know whether the pokemon don't like eachother?

Last edited:

Can anyone give me the Kana for the egg stages? Or should I just keep going on running until I see exclamation marks in the summary?
Keep running till you see the exclamation point thats the best i can suggest

so i have a question. so its technically the 13th in japan and according to sketch's answer a page back that was when the dream world was suppose to be back. Its currently not back yet, so has it been post-poned again?

Keep running till you see the exclamation point thats the best i can suggest

so i have a question. so its technically the 13th in japan and according to sketch's answer a page back that was when the dream world was suppose to be back. Its currently not back yet, so has it been post-poned again?

It's gonna go back up at 1PM JST.

It's gonna go back up at 1PM JST.
Now that it's after 1pm, has anyone here been able to access it? I keep getting a 'high traffic, try later' message...
Edit: Never mind, I clicked 'wake Pokemon' by mistake and now it won't let me on today at all... :(

Last edited:

I am in the Dream World but i cant see any pokemon any idea how they appear?

How to get the Liberty Ticket

I've tried to find advice on how to download it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Can someone give me a step by step guide on getting it? It's just that I don't know what I'm really clicking on, seeing as everything is in Japanese. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

xxx

I am in the Dream World but i cant see any pokemon any idea how they appear?

You start outside a dream world house, click left until you come to a screen with a rainbow disappearing into the clouds, then click the forward arrow to get to a new area where there will be pokemon. Click the arrows to move around the new area, pokemon will either be hiding in shaking bushes or just standing around in the middle of the screen. Click on the pokemon and you get taken to a minigame, "beat" the minigame and you seem to have a chance of getting the pokemon. Think I've managed to get a Ponyta but really had no idea what was going on :dumb:

Re: How to get the Liberty Ticket

I've tried to find advice on how to download it, but I can't find it anywhere.

Can someone give me a step by step guide on getting it? It's just that I don't know what I'm really clicking on, seeing as everything is in Japanese. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

xxx

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/support-sp/uketori.html

That is the official Pokémon site; it is in Japanese. However, a small ways down, it shows images which should make it easier.

I'm having problems connecting to the dream world. I have a account and i've been able to sync up (this was all before dream world was back up) but now when i go to wifi in my game to send my pokemon over it doesn't let me.
can someone please help?

I'm having problems connecting to the dream world. I have a account and i've been able to sync up (this was all before dream world was back up) but now when i go to wifi in my game to send my pokemon over it doesn't let me.
can someone please help?
Possibly, it's that you can only send one Pokemon to the dream world a day, so if you've sent one in the last 24 hours that could be it.

Possibly, it's that you can only send one Pokemon to the dream world a day, so if you've sent one in the last 24 hours that could be it.

no, i haven't sent a pokemnon in 3 days so thats not the issue

Why oh why do I have to have such trouble changing my signal from WPA to WEP? T_T

By the way, how are Pokémon encountered again in the DW?

How do I get to the stairs on the other side of the Great Hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom