• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black and White Help thread

Where do you go after you go to the dragon spiral tower?? I am confused

Where do you go after you go to the dragon spiral tower?? I am confused

You go to the Ancient Castle in the Resort Desert. After that, go to the museum in Shippou city. After that, you can progress out of the 7th gym city.

You go to the Ancient Castle in the Resort Desert. After that, go to the museum in Shippou city. After that, you can progress out of the 7th gym city.

Thank you, there was a lot of text and I did not feel like reading it all xF I'm not too great at Japanese yet.

I found out why i could not sync my game up. Because i changed my clock on the DS within the past day it forces me to wait a day.

*just thought i'd say that for future references*

Also for those who have used the dream world, are there a limit as to how many pokemon you can encounter? and also is there a time limit on which you can be on the dream world each day?

Also for those who have used the dream world, are there a limit as to how many pokemon you can encounter? and also is there a time limit on which you can be on the dream world each day?

Apparently you can encounter multiple Pokemon.

It has been said over and over, for right now, one hour a day.

On that note, a FAQ is being added to the first post.

I can't even get into Dream World. I am completely synced with the website and my game, and just pops up a dialogue box which I obviously can't read.

One thing I will say is that its not worth complaining about not being able to read japanese, cause that's your own fault.

One thing I will say is that its not worth complaining about not being able to read japanese, cause that's your own fault.

What? That was unnecessary, Ryuu. Not of all of us have the time necessary to invest into learning a new language. :/

Hey, I don't know it either. Which is why I stopped trying to figure stuff out.

I could probably help you, but I'm not sure which box you are talking about.

the box has one button which says "tojiru"

Okay so I can read some hiragana

Anything else in the box?

Oh yeah... I kept getting that box too.

Sorry, can't help you there.

Has your game sync'd up with the server yet? If you see what version of the game you're playing on by your name then it's sync'd.

I was getting the same message and a friend of mine said that it tells you that after putting your Pokémon to bed you have to "Access the Global Link". So I logged out and logged back in again and it appears to work now, so give that a try and see if it works :)

It worked.

I did game sync a second time which took my Pokemon out of the bed, now I have to wait. Is it a whole 24 hours or just waiting until the next day?

so i was finally able to access the dream world, and it was pretty awesome.
I encountered a lickitung, dodrio and tangle (i encountered others like starly but they seem to have got away)

my question is it only let me choose 1 pokemon, so i choose lickitung, well if i don't return my pokemon that i sent can i return to the forest the next day and choose another pokemon to be sent back with my lickylicky or do i have to send the licky back first then send another pokemon ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom