• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q i cant get into the second floor of undersea ruins what do i do?

There's several floors to the undersea ruins. To get to the second floor, get to the middle of the first floor (map here) and interact with the pillar.

Instructions for the rest are here. Don't forget you have a step limit.

Can someone give me directions to Kyurem? I've been exploring the Giant Hall but so far can't find it.

Sure. What you need to do is navigate your way through the maze of trees until you get to the central pond. It will start snowing. Go north and up the stairs.

I'd suggest finding a video of someone navigating it and follow that. I did that, and that was the easiest way for me.

Wow, didn't expect replies that quick. Found the answer and got it to work just after I posted it. Thanks.

Geo, it's me, remember :-D

But glad to know it worked out for you.

On the Bulbapedia page for Touya / Touko there are two sprites; one normal and the other with a device on their wrist, what is it?

Thanks. :)

That's the miracle shooter. It's to allow items in battle. Naturally, it doesn't get much use from people who are used to Gen IV.

There's several floors to the undersea ruins. To get to the second floor, get to the middle of the first floor (map here) and interact with the pillar.

Instructions for the rest are here. Don't forget you have a step limit.

i do but nothing happens

This is kind of a stupid question, but how do I get into the 1st gym on white? I can't read what the dude blocking the way says.

Does everybody know the e-mail address of The Pokemon Company International or Nintendo of America? I just want to give them suggestions regarding the localization of Pokemon Black and White. Thanks! :)

At this stage, requests will most likely not be taken. However, I'm sure there's a contact link on their website if you really want to try.

pokemon.com said:
How do I submit my ideas to Pokémon?

As you probably know, all aspects of Pokémon—including video games, movies, and the Trading Card Game—are created in Japan. Perhaps less known is that the first team that developed the original property still designs all aspects of the universe. To provide design consistency within the Pokémon brand, we do not accept any submissions for game ideas, card ideas, new characters, artwork, or episode plots.

If you cannot find a suitable answer to your question, please contact us.
And the email they give is [email protected]
I suppose you can give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom