• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There shouldn't have been anyone there. I have left my C-Gear on before but nothing happened, aka, my city didn't decrease. I didn't visit it every day. What do you mean already left?

You have to wait exactly 24 hours to use the Game Sync

You have to wait that long to use the Dream World, not necessarily the Game Sync. I've started putting my pokemon asleep before they can use the Dream World just to get them in so I don't forget and so far I've managed to be able to do it at least a few hours early.

Fennel told me that if I closed the browser without clicking the icon, my Pokemon can't wake up...

...my browser occasionally freezes my laptop.

Can I actually not get my Pokemon back?

They can't get stuck but you may have to wait a day. I haven't had this problem myself but I am pretty sure you could chose to leave them there overnight for whatever reason anyway.

Also I think you can wake it up with the Game Sync but I think that means you won't get any items or pokemon.

There shouldn't have been anyone there. I have left my C-Gear on before but nothing happened, aka, my city didn't decrease. I didn't visit it every day. What do you mean already left?

If you don't visit and talk to people there every day you lose a certain amount of points. People start leaving after you lose x amount of points.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/blackcitywhiteforest.shtml

I have a question. I see that other players can actually meet female pokemon in DW while I befriended 30 mons and none of them is female(except Nidoran F and Kanghaskan but for obvious reasons) It cant be matter of luck then eh ? Someone had the same problem ?

I have a question. I see that other players can actually meet female pokemon in DW while I befriended 30 mons and none of them is female(except Nidoran F and Kanghaskan but for obvious reasons) It cant be matter of luck then eh ? Someone had the same problem ?
Female Pokemon are just very, very rare.

How do you tuck in a Pokemon in DW?
Start playing with the C-Gear on, or turn it on meanwhile, touch Online, touch Game Sync, and then it'll connect to the internet and ask you which Pokemon you want to tuck-in. Choose one and then you'll be shown it being put to sleep (it takes a few minutes, you'll be told when it's done).

Oh great thanks, bluesun :) It explains a lot.

As for tucking. First you have to make an account on pokemon.com

Then use the c-gear -> online -> game sync and connect with wi-fi to obtain a code which youll input on the site (Ive heard its not necessary though). After doing it, use the game sync again and choose a mon to make it sleep.
Voila. Or maybe youve already done it and still waiting for connection. Then you just need patience. It takes a while. Dont exactly know how much - I went sleep and it was done in the morning.

... That sucks. I was hoping it wasn't going to have to be a daily thing.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can a GEN IV game battle/trade/interact at all with a GEN V game?

Also, if I go to the forest, and save in front of a pokemon, can I reset until I get the preferable nature and gender?

Mega Noob needs your help

Hi everyone i feel like such a pokemon n00b now. I played red,blue, yellow, and silver when i was younger and then i stopped after that until black and white came out i now have both black and white. I've been enjoying these online triple battles now too! they're really crazy. Ok heres my problem i'll watch commentarys on youtube and battles at the pokemoncenter but on the title of these videos it says "Colosseum no restrictions" and they can use mewtwo and other pokemon that are normally banned......where do i find this "Colosseum"?

thank you for the help

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can a GEN IV game battle/trade/interact at all with a GEN V game?

Also, if I go to the forest, and save in front of a pokemon, can I reset until I get the preferable nature and gender?

The gender is set when you befriend it. You also can't save in the Entralink, but if you save before you go there you should be able to reset for nature (although I haven't tried yet so I could be wrong).

The gender is set when you befriend it. You also can't save in the Entralink, but if you save before you go there you should be able to reset for nature (although I haven't tried yet so I could be wrong).

You can save before you go to the Entralink and soft reset for nature and IVs.

Does the Pidove/Woobat fly away only the first time you leave your house? II went to my house and went outside, no birds flew away. Whats up?

Is there any way to get more Leftovers besides a Pokemon with the ability Pick Up? If not, what is a desirable level to pick up Leftovers? I only need one more.

Is there any way to get more Leftovers besides a Pokemon with the ability Pick Up? If not, what is a desirable level to pick up Leftovers? I only need one more.

There's one in a trash can somewhere. I think it was Village Bridge.

EDIT: Yep. It's under Village Bridge.

Is there any good way to find out what nature Reshiram is in Black with out losing to N/filling up boxs to get it a Dragon spiral tower?

I herd you can use a IV finder on line to find out its nature but is there any other way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom