• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the secret agent dude in the house of the guy that gives you the larvesta egg want?

Besides feeding Pokémon vitamins to increase their happiness, are there other methods?

There's a woman in Castelia City who will give your Pokémon a massage, which increases happiness. She hangs out in the lobby of one of the buildings on Castelia Street.

There's a woman in Castelia City who will give your Pokémon a massage, which increases happiness. I believe she's in the lobby of one of the buildings on the street closest to Route 4, but I'm not sure, sorry.
Yep. To the left, IIRC.

I'm about to capture Kyurem. What nature would you advise it to have? I normally wouldn't care, but I'm not planning on trading this one.
Thanks in advance!

I got a problem guys. I spent over half an hour trying to ask another member for a battle over wi-fi with my japanese game. I dont know what im doing wrong but everytime he offers and I say yes nothing happens. I dont know what to do.

Are both his and your teams entirely legal for the setup you're using?

I got a problem guys. I spent over half an hour trying to ask another member for a battle over wi-fi with my japanese game. I dont know what im doing wrong but everytime he offers and I say yes nothing happens. I dont know what to do.
If it just hangs on a message for ages then it may be a connection issue, that sounds like something I've encountered when there's too much routerblocking of ports in the way.

How do you get your Eeveelution from the Dream World? I'm supposed to get a Flareon, but I haven't found it, yet.
Login, and click Promotions on the bottom right of the main page. You should see two promotions, Munna skin and the Eeveelution. Click through the Eeveelution prompts then wake up your Pokémon.

If you don't see the Eeveelution or it won't let you in, chances are the minigame was having saving issues when you played and didn't actually save the Eeveelution.

I know it was saved before the mini-game went away. I had tried getting on the mini-game and it said that I already had a Flareon saved.

I know it was saved before the mini-game went away. I had tried getting on the mini-game and it said that I already had a Flareon saved.

You were probably just a little early. The promotion appeared in different regions based on their time zones. It should show up by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom