• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Music Discussion

Do you like the music so far?

• Total voters

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
I searched and couldn't find a thread on it, and especially now that we've gotten a lot of raw footage, we've actually been able to hear quite a few tracks from the game.

Based on what you've heard so far, what do you guys actually think about the music? I actually really like it so far. The wild battle theme, the rival theme, and Hiun City's theme are among the best recent Pokemon tracks, in my opinion.

*Raw Footage, Lots of Different Tracks
*Longer Versions of Rival Battle, Wild Battle

I also like the music, especially... everything! But I like the starter town music, and the town music from the demo.

Last edited:
I've never cared much for the music myself.

I really like the B/W music, especially the battles and starting towns.

I don't know. I only heard a few tracks(Hiun City's theme, and the battle theme). They're ok, but for me, nothing beats the Rocket battle theme from hgss at the moment.

Very distinct.

I hope to add these to the collection. My last major love of Pokemon music & tracks was during RSE.

Well, with the music I had heard so far, they had been quite awesome. I especially liked the rival theme and the trainer's battle theme, as they have some playfulness and seriousness in the music. I am looking forward to hear more music from the games!

I love the music we have heard so far. Especially the Rival Battle theme.

I think the music is so-so. Not necessarily bad, but not good either.

...didn't I make this a while back?

Last edited by a moderator:
That was music people wanted, not the music we had. But good point. However, we'll let this one stay. Yours has been inactive for two months.

...in that case, I want the music to be as epic as the music in the Mystery Dungeon series! XD

But it's fine, right now. Pretty simple.

I actually like the Wild Pokemon battle a lot, I can't wait to hear the whole thing.

The music is pretty cool. I especially like the rival battle theme.

Eh, I thought it sounded too upbeat. I mean, it is a fight...

It's more like a friendly spar between childhood friends. The music matches the kind of battle, in my opinion.

If N gets his own battle theme, then I'd expect something more akin to Silver's theme or Blue's theme.

I have mixed feelings with what I've heard so far, most of it is good however; for the wild encounters, the rival and trainer battles, Pretty good! The only music I have a problem with is Hiun City. Dont get me wrong, its a great tune, but do you really want a song that simple and repetitive the music for the biggest town throughout all the Pokemon games?

To be honest I always play the game muted. I didn't when I was younger, I'll listen to the music this time around however, that's how excited I am about B&W

The music is already better than most DPPt tracks by far. I'm looking forward to listening to all of the tracks fully.

Back
Top Bottom