• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White Music Discussion

Do you like the music so far?

• Total voters
-Link Removed-
-Link Removed-

Weird, this person I guess is remixing the battle themes? These certainly aren't ripped from the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on ripping the music, viewable here. Taking requests. Right now doing battles.

The remix of the Champion theme from FRLG is so awesome!!

I love all of the background music as of now.

The music is beautiful. Rival and Wild Battle Themes are my favorites, and the Low Health blinking is nice as well. Make me want to use Flail a lot more.

I love the theme that plays when your pokemon is low on health

-Link Removed-

It would be unusual if there were special battle procedures built into the game meant exclusively for World Championship proceedings. I mean it's not impossible, but I'd say it's fairly unlikely.

It would be unusual if there were special battle procedures built into the game meant exclusively for World Championship proceedings. I mean it's not impossible, but I'd say it's fairly unlikely.

Thats what the person who ripped out the music from the game said on youtube.

The Team Plasma theme is amaaazing. Especially the intro.

Thats what the person who ripped out the music from the game said on youtube.

Cool if true, I guess. It would mean they're planning ahead a little bit, and trying to make the Championships (and maybe the regional qualifier battles) a little bit more unique.

I look forward to hearing all this on the soundtrack CDs, anyway. I plan to order it at some point.

The Team Plasma theme is amaaazing. Especially the intro.
I keep on looping it just for that beginning, its amazing how good it is. It definitely beats the crap outta any other teams theme.

I don't get why everyone finds the team plasma music so awesome. Imo it's no better than previous themes.

I'm working on ripping the music, viewable -Link Removed-. Taking requests. Right now doing battles.

I request Sky Arrow Bridge. Without car noise :D

Back
Top Bottom