• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York and

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York and London events

Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe have announced pre-launch events for New York and London. The New York event will take place March 5 at the Nintendo World Store, and is open to the general public. The London event will take place March 3 in Leicester Square, but will be an invite-only event. Fans eager to attend the London premiere can attempt to win an invite via the Official Nintendo Magazine.

Read more on Bulbanews

Yabukuron

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score
Re: Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York

Since the concept art is probably nothing we haven't seen before I'm not so interested in that. But I could try going there to get a copy of Black...

mini-chan

"Equality"
Reaction score
Re: Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York

See, vitini was going to be released in-store in the US as well.

Frugrow

Reaction score

Arrggh I wish I could attend the London event and meet Masuda and Sugimori. Would love to hear what they have to say about the development of the games. Free copy of the games too? Sweet deal.

jinglejoe

Reaction score

Wish they had this in Atlanta.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score

One Direction will be performing... I'm honestly glad I'm not going, because they are annoying.

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

Considering the amount of X-Factor contestants that have appeared in Nintendo UK adverts recently, I wonder how much stocks Simon Cowell owns xD