• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York and

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York and London events

Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe have announced pre-launch events for New York and London. The New York event will take place March 5 at the Nintendo World Store, and is open to the general public. The London event will take place March 3 in Leicester Square, but will be an invite-only event. Fans eager to attend the London premiere can attempt to win an invite via the Official Nintendo Magazine.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York

Since the concept art is probably nothing we haven't seen before I'm not so interested in that. But I could try going there to get a copy of Black...

Re: Black and White pre-launch events announced: Concept art to be shown at New York

See, vitini was going to be released in-store in the US as well.

Arrggh I wish I could attend the London event and meet Masuda and Sugimori. Would love to hear what they have to say about the development of the games. Free copy of the games too? Sweet deal.

Wish they had this in Atlanta.

One Direction will be performing... I'm honestly glad I'm not going, because they are annoying.

Considering the amount of X-Factor contestants that have appeared in Nintendo UK adverts recently, I wonder how much stocks Simon Cowell owns xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom