• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Butler Mafia [13p] - Game End (12/07/2019)

:bulbaFacepalm: What a twist... Poor poor Ex... It's so strange for him to be killed by the MAFIA like that since he don't have any role. I can't wait to hear about your checks Mega and RMitch. If I understand correctly, both can't be blocked.

Look suspiciously at Midorikawa.

.....A frame job, obviously. But now I wonder if the N1 kill was a frame job too. If so, just wow. Went from trying to frame mega to trying to frame me. Funny.

VOTE: RMitch

I believe that light and I have explained all the ways RM has confirmed my role by now. Not to mention the balance. Especially since our miller was just a miller.

And with godfather and miller, cop is confirmed. This isn’t bastard.

Kender is confirmed so, thanks for making this easy dude.

Day Five Midday Vote Count
Votes for Lynching
Who Voted?
RMitchMidorikawa
Didn't VoteRMitch, KenderCharmeleon, MegaPod

Day Five will end in 23 hours and 39 minutes, the 12th of July at 10pm AEST unless Majority of three votes is reached first.

I'll put my vote here since no reply from RMitch. But it would have been interesting to heard from you since we need 3 votes anyway to do whatever...

Vote : RMitch

There is also the possibility that RMitch just isnt active and Mido commanding the shots lol

Oh wait i forgot i edited the previous post
Make sure you’re only editing for grammar and spelling mistakes. Or for broken quotes or something like that.

Idk his time zone, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s just wiating for the last minute to try to make sure he can say I’m the mafia and hat I don’t have time to defend myself.

And the reason for him killing light is despite our back and Firth’s, we’ve been in agreement most of the time.

Trying to type with a baby touching a screen is hard.

Yes... I edited 2 seconds after posting but realized afterward.

Anyway, I prefer losing because someone from Town was inactive and I voted for it than losing because I voted on the assumption of Mido being MAFIA and wasn't when there is no other indication pointing to it right now. If you see what I mean. And if Mega end up being MAFIA, well, it would have been very well played and would still make no sense at all.

Not mine. He’s my nephew lol.

Losing because of inactivity is the most annoying way to lose, regardless of alignment. An active game is the best, and allows for the sides to be more balanced since mafia don’t look automatically scummy for lynching and town has more content to lynch off of.

Back
Top Bottom