• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Black Butler Mafia [13p] - Game End (12/07/2019)

Original Post - 22/06/2019

ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
Reaction score
Black Butler Mafia [13p] (Hosted by ZinnLav) [MoD: DarthWolf]
jhZPQQa9C_u_CoAdyjzXUNV5FfoSOKBUW4ns-wq8OXrnnxN6_Wc58mtVbztSm3GWtM1JKhEmkUluPwpw6QK-2FcnYJBkm8zpQGWAeskAZLSvhoYThi-wm_qyGqL1eBDLxZt1UK9YqjE

Hello and welcome to Black Butler Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender! My Moderator on Duty is DarthWolf.
This game’s theme is, as the title says, themed around Black Butler, also known as Kuroshitsuji.

Kuroshitsuji follows the adventures of Earl Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis, his demon butler, as they take up missions Queen Victoria assigned in order to solve certain mysteries. Although complying with her orders is his preliminary task, Ciel also seeks revenge on those who have shamed the Phantomhives and risks his soul for consumption to Sebastian in order to fulfill this. (Thanks wiki)

This game will be set during the Luxury Liner/Book of the Atlantic Arc, so it will contain story spoilers for that (Volumes 11-14). There will be some references to previous arcs, but none after Atlantic. Of course I will also take liberties at times.

1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying.
  2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.
  3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after two phases pass you will be subbed out or modkilled.
  4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.
  5. Outside communication is not allowed, other than ones that I create.
  6. You may not claim your Character. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM.
  7. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living. I will send invites to the Graveyard if you die.
  8. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE: [Player]
  9. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, the lynch will be decided by a number generator.
  10. No loophole abuse, if you find something let me know privately, I may reward you.
  11. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
  12. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled

Our players:
  1. KenderCharmeleon
  2. Midorikawa (Formerly WaterBlueMan)
  3. ExLight - Miller, Died Night Four
  4. RMitch
  5. Jinjo - Unjester & Bus Driver, Died Night Three - Winner!
  6. Officer Snake - Role Cop & Godfather, Lynched Day Three
  7. Space - Doctor, Died Night Two
  8. Midorikawa - 2x Vigilante, Died Night One
  9. Pika_pika42 - Mafia Backup (Role Cop), Died Night Three
  10. Parissong - Bomb, Lynched Day Two
  11. Cyber Wolf - Watcher, Lynched Day Four
  12. MegaPod
  13. Ereshkigal - One-Way Lover, Compulsive Bodyguard & Mason
Subs:

Spectators:
Silva446
prog rocker