• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black/White (2) Battle Tournament

Skye_Storm_13

Reaction score
WELCOME
ninetales.gif

I would like to start a battle tournament for the Black/White (2) games. It's an open tournament over Wi-Fi so anyone can join!

There will be TWO brackets, one for single battles and one for double battles.
Registration forms should look similar to this:
Name: (insert game name)
FC: (insert friend code)
S/D: (Single or Double)
Pokemon Participating: (List the nicknames (if not N/A) and what they are)

There will be a couple of battle rules.
1. ALL Pokemon allowed in the Wi-Fi Club battles are allowed.
2. All battles MUST be Flat Battle rules.
3. Wonder Launcher is allowed
4. No changing Pokemon in between battles. The same Pokemon must be used throughout the entire tournament.

Rules for forum:
1. Be nice and courteous.
2. Once a battle is finish, both participants post who won and who lost in the following:

(Player who won)
vs. (Opposing Player's name)
Win # - Lose #

(Player who lost)
vs. (Opposing Player's name)
Lose # - Win #

(Include how many wins Player has achieved in this tournament)
3. No cussing

ANY infraction to these rules will result in immediate disqualification from the tournament.
Forms that include all the information requested may vary in format.

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Thank you all who entered.

ENTREES (Single):
None

ENTREES (Doubles):
Guy
Jace
Alex
Aoife

FIRST ROUND:
Guy vs. Jace
Alex vs. Aoife (winner)

SECOND ROUND:
for first place
Aoife vs. -------

for third place
Alex vs. -------
BEGIN!

Last edited:
Post reserved

Double battles

Name guy (black 2)
FC:0004 2151 4725

Pokemon participating
Zoroark
Garchomp
Infernape named Xipil
Scizor
Venusaur
Electivire

Last edited:
Name: Jace
FC: 0991-9603-0986
S/D: Double
Pokemon Participating:

Galvantula (I have more than one and don't remember its name)
Gothitelle (Shield)
Dusclops (Rags)
Porygon 2 (don't remember the nickname)
Swampert (don't remember the nickname)
Metagross (don't remember the nickname)

Trainer name: Alex
FC: 0734 2622 8625
PkMn participating:
'Tross' (Eelektross)
Reuniclus
Frrothorn
Carracosta
Chandalure
Porygon2

Forma: Doubles

BTW: what time will the tourney be on or is this just an ongoing tourney: it'll be a bit hard if it's on during my night time.

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the tournament. If no one else joins then I can join to make it even if you guys want me to.

Oh, hell. Might as well do one last tourny before retiring these guys.
I live in the eastern timezone (UTC -5) and should be available most of the weekend. If I'm not able to catch whomever, feel free to VM/PM me to work out times.

Aoife
1077-8546-4918
Doubles

Marowak
Gyarados
Jolteon
Politoed
Scizor
Tornadus

You may post here when you are available and come to an agreement about the battle if you want.

Get off in an hour so should be home by 5 three hours from now. Will be available all night until SNL comes on. I prefer Double battles no Wonder Launcher and flat battle.

I probably won't be available tomorrow but after that I should be available for the rest of the tourney (after my 3:25)

I probably won't be available tomorrow but after that I should be available for the rest of the tourney (after my 3:25)

What about today? And what timezone are you in?

Actually I will be available today but, as I said, I'll only be available after (my) 3:25 tomorrow onwards. The time here as of this post is 12:50 PM.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom