• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Black & White: Emerging Powers expansion announced: Set to be released in August

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Black & White: Emerging Powers expansion announced: Set to be released in August

It’s the dawn of a new age for fans of the Pokémon Trading Card Game with the release of Pokémon TCG: Black & White-Emerging Powers. Coming in August, this landmark expansion will be the first to give Pokémon TCG players full access to theme decks and booster packs in the new player-versus-player Pokémon Trading Card Game Online!

Read more on Bulbanews

にゃ!
Reaction score
:201l::201o::201v::201e:

I'm so excited for this, can't wait for August to get here :D

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Wait...Krookodile? But the only Krookodile card was in Black & White? Also, Scolipede was in one of the B&W decks; I'm sensing some bias from TPCi.

EDIT: Just saw the theme deck pictures...a new Krookodile eh? Possibly from Red Collection?

Last edited:
Administrator
Reaction score
There will be no Krookodile in Red Collection. These new cards (Scolipede and Krookodile) are completely English exclusive for a while. I'm also expecting there to be a Swoobat and Cinccino too

shsl mad scientist
Reaction score
...And August is my birthday! I'm so exited, I love the TCG cards! :D
Though I like older, rarer ones myself.

Administrator
Reaction score
There Was A Cinccino In The Frist Black & White Set already
I know there was, but they did not release both the Minccino. Currently, they have a Minccino by itself. They also had sandile and krokorok by themselves, but you know how they solved that problem? Making a new Krookodile. A new Cinccino would be the exact same situation

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Good luck making it as good as the BW Cincinno though xD

Remember though, the first BW set had Timburr and Gurdurr, but no Conkeldurr. They don't have to feature entire evolution lines (in fact, this set will have Roggenrola and Boldore won't it?)

Administrator
Reaction score
They don't have to: remember, I'm saying what I'm expecting. It doesn't have to be true.they don't have to feature entire evo lines: you are correct. And, there was a Gigalith promo released around the time of BW Collection that would fit in nicely with the roggenrola and boldore.