• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black & White: Emerging Powers expansion announced: Set to be released in August

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Black & White: Emerging Powers expansion announced: Set to be released in August

It’s the dawn of a new age for fans of the Pokémon Trading Card Game with the release of Pokémon TCG: Black & White-Emerging Powers. Coming in August, this landmark expansion will be the first to give Pokémon TCG players full access to theme decks and booster packs in the new player-versus-player Pokémon Trading Card Game Online!

Read more on Bulbanews

:201l::201o::201v::201e:

I'm so excited for this, can't wait for August to get here :D

Wait...Krookodile? But the only Krookodile card was in Black & White? Also, Scolipede was in one of the B&W decks; I'm sensing some bias from TPCi.

EDIT: Just saw the theme deck pictures...a new Krookodile eh? Possibly from Red Collection?

Last edited:
...And August is my birthday! I'm so exited, I love the TCG cards! :D
Though I like older, rarer ones myself.

There Was A Cinccino In The Frist Black & White Set already

I know there was, but they did not release both the Minccino. Currently, they have a Minccino by itself. They also had sandile and krokorok by themselves, but you know how they solved that problem? Making a new Krookodile. A new Cinccino would be the exact same situation

Good luck making it as good as the BW Cincinno though xD

Remember though, the first BW set had Timburr and Gurdurr, but no Conkeldurr. They don't have to feature entire evolution lines (in fact, this set will have Roggenrola and Boldore won't it?)

They don't have to: remember, I'm saying what I'm expecting. It doesn't have to be true.they don't have to feature entire evo lines: you are correct. And, there was a Gigalith promo released around the time of BW Collection that would fit in nicely with the roggenrola and boldore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom