• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've got a good candidate:

8x4x8l.jpg

IF the region is based on a rl location, then your pretty much guaranteed to have the location in there somewhere. Were judged on accuracy, however (I'm pretty sure you know this already, though.)

Ok, I am guessing somewhere around Tokyo, or some island city.

Attached is my guess. This is dependent on that the new games are sequels to RSE, which I would like to hope they are.

^ What is it? My entry is 6259's map, only my guess in the island between Johto and Hoenn.

I'll guess its actually gonna be based off of Korea. Shikoku seems a bit small, seeing how half of it is the safari zone and Cinnawood. North of Kanto seems a long stretch of land, could be the best place to put it, or maybe thats where Orre is. They might switch it on us, go flipmode. They're running out of land in Japan to make regions off of. Then again, they might just make Japan as a whole as the region.

Right here.
OHMAGAWD SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHAT WILL WE DO.

I know this has been guessed many times so im hoping that this is the most precise of them all. I am also guessing that the game will include either just Cianwood of Johto or the whole of Johto so i think it will include Johto.

I'm guessing its the Chūgoku region of Japan.

Last edited:
I predict the new pokemon region will be based off the chugoku region of japan. The whole region :banana:

i believwe that the area will be directly under sinnoh with it being unlikly that they will connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom