• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the island where Shaymin is located?

Why actually this tiny island. There's plenty of places in the map that weren't considered as a regions yet.

I think that the 5th generation would be located in the top four parts of the Tōhoku region. That's because it has many types of cities for a great game, and also, it is surrounded by sea so the player could also access the ocean for a great plot! Here's my map (the area is outlined in red):

Please note that you must display your guess of the region or regions as some kind of visual image. If you only give a name for the real world area, your guess will not count.

Do you not see what Archaic said?

You mean the island where Shaymin is located?

Actually, the island where Shaymin is located is that island off to the far right still within the Sinnoh box.
What I highlighted is totally different.

This is my guess.

I think that this will be the only region available to explore.

I wonder what would do if it turns out the region isn't based of any RL location. Not that I think it won't, as evidenced by my first post.
BTW: I find it funny that soooo many people are posting locations that people have already picked with extremely little landmass variation.

BTW2: my 1st post had the image when it was first posted. The edits were just additions and deletions of text.

2uzattd.jpg

I don't really have any reasons for thinking why it could be here. Just a feeling.

th_Regions.png

Tis is my guess but i also think there will be a ferry to the hoenn region

I would like if 5th generation take place in a region like this, but a bit larger. It would be cool if the 5th generation take place somewhere in South America or Europe too.

This is my prediction 4 the new area in Pokémon B&W, I can't wait 4 the new adventure.

newreg10.jpg

Seeing as the regon between Sinnoh and Kanto has been used so many times now, I'm going to go out on a limb and take a good guess.

I'm going to guess that this small section will be stretched horizontally, and possibly have access to Hoenn, but not Johto, that's my guess

Well, the regions have been very predictable as of late. So, I'm thinking that they might throw us a curve ball. I'd like to see either a desert (but more populated than Orre) or a region completely or partially underwater.

Well, the regions have been very predictable as of late. So, I'm thinking that they might throw us a curve ball. I'd like to see either a desert (but more populated than Orre) or a region completely or partially underwater.

Or be exactly like what we've been expecting.

I'm willing to bet that it's based at least partly off of Shikoku (the island to the near southwest of Johto), with some of the Chugoku region likely to be involved.

Merely speculation, though, the only real basis being that it doesn't have as much of a land border as other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom