• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Status
Not open for further replies.
water and ice
grass (with some fir moves like sunny day)
fire and dark

The one at the top is wrong!!!
It's water and rock not water and ice!!!

Fire starter - Fire/Dark: it looks like it could turn into quite a dangerous Pokemon, with the dark sections of its body becoming more prominent. Hopefully it will match, if not beat, Houndoom.
Grass starter - Grass/Electric: it looks like a very quick and agile Pokemon (like many Electric types) that could hit hard. The yellow on it could easily be linked to the possible second type.
Water starter - Water/Fighting: if it turns into a larger mammal, whether it be a big otter or a polar bear, I would imagine it could be quite strong physically, so Fighting-type seems fitting for it.

grass water
fire grass
water fire.

Just kidding. Heres my guess:
grass/rock (It is a "grass snake Pokémon", and some snakes can survive in the worst terrain, like deserts and almost barren wastelands, and I don't want to use Ground, because of below-mentioned reason {for Water type})
fire/psychic ( Just because, and the whole Grumpig tail, and it looks like Drowzee if you squint your eyes and tilt your head like *this*)
water/steel (Following the trend of taking one starter's final evo typing to the next >> Gen1-Gen2 = pure Water, Gen2-Gen3 = pure Grass, Gen3-Gen4 = Fire/Fighting, the Shell might also become armour)

Last edited:
Fire Ground, Grass Psychic, and Water Fighting.

=.=; Everyone who is putting Grass/Psychic and Water/Fighting clearly hates the Water starter...

I feel, however:
Grass/Dark
Fire/Psychic
Water/Fighting.

=] There, they all are neutral to each other in their final forms.

Grass>Grass>Grass/Electric
Fire>Fire/Ground>Fire/Ground
Water>Water>Water/Ice

EDIT: reasons-
Grass thing's got the bit of yellow, looks like it'll be fast which most electric types are, and just think it would be an interesting new combo. Electric eel/Tree snake thing.

Evolves into a Boar. Some pigs and boars and what have you dig up truffles, they're in the dirt=ground.

Evolving into a polar bear, so intrinsically it's an ice type.

Last edited:
=.=; Everyone who is putting Grass/Psychic and Water/Fighting clearly hates the Water starter...

I feel, however:
Grass/Dark
Fire/Psychic
Water/Fighting.

=] There, they all are neutral to each other in their final forms.
I don't hate the water starter, it just makes sense to have a mammal being a great brute of an attacker, and fighting seems natural.

I don't hate the water starter, it just makes sense to have a mammal being a great brute of an attacker, and fighting seems natural.

There was some sarcasm with my comment; I just didn't feel like ending it with a "=P" to show that I was joking.

Grass Type - Grass/Flying, If you look at its silhouette, it looks quite a lot like Flygon.
Fire Type - Fire/Fighting, why? because we're not allowed to have any new fire combo's... also Ganon.
Water Type - Water (plain), I don't like that beaver.

The first evolutions have no secondary types.
For the final evos, I predict,
Water/Ice
Fire/Ground
Grass/Fighting

Ok. I just want to say that the Fire type starter Pokabu is soooo cute!!!
Ok, so people have been gibing tons of guesses as to what the types are. I believe that these are the types:
Grass -Tsutaaja - will be Grass and Poison. The final evolved form is that of a snake, so it seems reasonable that its going to be a poison type since snakes are moslty poisonous.
Fire - Pokabu - will be Fire and Ground like Groudon and Cmarupt. Its a pig, so its just plain that it would be a ground type. Pigs love mud. lol
Water - Mijumaru - will be Water and Ice. Its pretty obvious when you look at the evolved forms since its pretty much a giant shell.
These are the types that they will be.

Grass-type full evo may have a type combination of Grass/Dark.

The Fire one will be a pure Fire type.

And the water I propose be pure Water.

no-evo 1st evo 2nd evo
Grass Grass/Poison Grass/Poison
Fire/Ground Fire/Ground Fire/Ground
Water Water Water/Ice

If only I was here sooner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom