• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black, White Starter Pokémon silhouettes unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be re

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Silhouettes to be starter Pokémon

Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Silhouettes to be starter Pokémon

This week's Pokémon Sunday has revealed the silhouettes of new Pokémon from the upcoming Black and White versions.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Silhouettes to be starter Pokémon

so we're getting to see them in colour nexxxt week? :D

Great!

So... uh. Where are the pics?

naturally, this would 503 me

qMOp3.png

water is for sure on the right.

Grass I'll say is in the middle.

Fire then must be the left.

The tail of the left one kinda looks like leaves to me

so does the head of the pig

naturally, this would 503 me

qMOp3.png

water is for sure on the right.

Grass I'll say is in the middle.

Fire then must be the left.
I would say Grass is on the left because I expect that thing on the end of its tail to be a leaf.

I would also say Fire is in the middle and that Water is most definitely on the right. It even has the same shape as Bibarel, though:)().

they appear to be a lizard with a celebi head, a pig, and a beaver or something.

I would guess the left one is fire, middle is grass and right is water but who knows, this could all be in reversed. I am not going to judge if I like them until we see them in color because I don't know what they or the evolutions look like

I think spy a bunny for a grass starter, some sort of bird for a fire starter, and I think that's a talking walrus for a water starter.

so does the head of the pig

Yeah it kinda does those just look more like ears to me than leaves. I can see either the left or the middle being the grass but i think the right one is definetely the water

The left one kinda looks like a bird to me

I would say Grass is on the left because I expect that thing on the end of its tail to be a leaf.

I would also say Fire is in the middle and that Water is most definitely on the right. It even has the same shape as Bibarel, though:)().

I thought so too. However, the one in the middle most definitely has two leaves on its head, kinda the way Turtwig does.

So, thats altered the Fire starter to be on the left.

I can't wait to find out how the left one's head looks like.

The left should be fire because the thing on his tail mabe is a flame.

The Middle is Leaf and its simmalar to turtwig.

The Right is Water because its the only one left.

I thought so too. However, the one in the middle most definitely has two leaves on its head, kinda the way Turtwig does.

So, thats altered the Fire starter to be on the left.
First of all, I lol'd because my name is Howard and second of all, I don't know. It's one or the other.

Also, maybe the one on the right is Fire as the thing on the end of the left starter's tail could be a fin of some sort.

Middle Pokemon has to be some sort of rabbit - and being that Water contains the most adorable types, I conclude that the middle is a water rabbit. Left is a grass dragon-looking thing, while the right is the fiery peacock thing.

The one on the left is a lizard mermaid... thing. Guessing water type, though I could see it as any one.
Middle looks grass type.
Right one looks like "Mewthree, cuz it's as fat as three mews." I have no clue what it is. Fire by default.

Middle Pokemon has to be some sort of rabbit - and being that Water contains the most adorable types

yes, because Totodile was indeed the cutest of the three.

You got hit by BMGoddamnit krieg?

Ah well, I see there's another fucking Piplup. Sigh...well, I might as well plug me guesses right now.

Left spindly thing: Perhaps a Spring Onion of sorts, a la Grass.

Middle Pork Chop: That little curly thing could maybe attest to a float, a la Water.

Right Piplup Clone: Could be a small fireball thing.

Shoot me on my guesstimates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom