• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black, White Starter Pokémon silhouettes unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Silhouettes to be starter Pokémon

Top: Grass - leaves
Left: Water - Flippers on back?
Right: Fire - Rugged appearence/ only one left (Fire/Ground?)

They definitely aren't interesting looking looking, bar the left one, but then again they're only silhouettes. I bet the other starters don't look so interesting either as silhouettes.

Way to listen people. -_-

true, the one one the left could be water, since that could be a duckbill and that might be a fin.

Also looks like it has webbed fingers.

I took a second glance and it hit me. Doesn't the one on the left look a bit like Thornton?

Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be revealed May 15

Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be revealed May 15

This week's Pokémon Sunday has revealed silhouettes of new Pokémon from the upcoming Pokémon Black and White Versions.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be revealed May 15

The left one looks like it is fire type and is based on a...I have no idea

The middle one looks like it is grass type and is based on a rabbit

The right one looks like it is a water type and is based on a otter

I would love to see it be (from left to right) grass, water, fire. I think it would be a cool change of pace and go against all ideas of similarity between starters.

Please don't tell me the Fire-Type's a piggy!!! T.T If it is it better evolve into a colossal one!!! (Like in Wind Waker!)

The one on the far left looks like a salamander, which is similar to Treeko, yet perfect for a starter...

The one in the center looks like a piggy! T.T ...

And the one in the far right looks like an otter, or beaver, which is actually not bad for a Water-Type! It's fresh! I don't think I've seen that happen yet! (not counting HM slave Bibarrel)

What if the one on the right is a platypus.

For those who can't seem to tell the difference between left and right:
This is left. This is right.
It's not that hard people. -_-

I really imagine the left one as some sort of hydrodynamic mermaid/lizard. That'd be so fwah. Come on, GameFreak, DO IT.

After much deliberation I've concluded:

Left: Water, I support the duck bill, webbed fingers & tail fin idea. Tail could also be leaves but I really hope its a water type as so far its my fave.

Top-center: grass or fire, fo' sho. Although I toyed with the possibility of a fire-pig on close inspection the orb on its tail appears to be attached to the body by tendrils which i could only guess to be vines. Hence, I'm leaning towards grass.

Right: process of elimination = Fire.

Black, White Starter Pokémon silhouettes unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be revealed ...

This week's Pokémon Sunday has revealed silhouettes of new Pokémon from the upcoming Pokémon Black and White Versions.

Read more on Bulbanews

The top one reminds me of an Armadillo.

Left: Water. Kinda reminds me of a Digimon, hopefully it will be nothing like Rayquaza

Top: Grass. It gives off a vibe of a mix of Spoink and Mareep. OMG! IT'S A GRASS RABBIT! *thiny*

Right: Fire. Kinda went with the default. I have no idea what it could possibly be. Maybe a flaming beaver? (rofl)

Closing this thread, since you guys can't seem to follow directions.

To me, left one hands-down looks like a grass-type bird Pokemon (Which is what I've been wanting since Gen 2. ^_^

Middle one... eh, resemble a bunny to me. Hopefully it's tail is not a marill or spoink knock-off tail. I say Fire-type.

Right one sadly looks like a beaver. Looks like a cheap mix of Bidoof and Piplup. :/ I don't know what else it could be though, so I guess we'll find out.

If they are what I think they are, I'm definitely choosing the Grass-type (something I hardly ever do) :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom