• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Black, White Starter Pokémon silhouettes unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Starters unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be revealed May 15

To me, left one hands-down looks like a grass-type bird Pokemon (Which is what I've been wanting since Gen 2. ^_^

Middle one... eh, resemble a bunny to me. Hopefully it's tail is not a marill or spoink knock-off tail. I say Fire-type.

Right one sadly looks like a beaver. Looks like a cheap mix of Bidoof and Piplup. :/ I don't know what else it could be though, so I guess we'll find out.

If they are what I think they are, I'm definitely choosing the Grass-type (something I hardly ever do) :)))

I agree with you dude. I personally usually start with the water-type, however, in Gen. III I had to switch to Fire because Mudkip did not cut it for me. Although, I have to admit, Torchic is pretty awesome, along with its evo's.

So, all in all, it looks like Im choosing the grass type too. :/

I say water is the left, possible based off a merman/mermaid with a scaly tail. Middle is grass, i say it'll look a bit like a turwig and have a spoink tail with a little green orb on the end. That means fie is the right, i can imagine a little red and orange bear-shapewith a platypus tail, maybe the first Fire/Water pokemon?

Last edited:

I say water is the left, possible based off a merman/mermaid with a scaly tail. Middle is grass, i say it'll look a bit like a turwig and have a spoink tail with a little green orb on the end. That means fie is the right, i can imagine a little red and orange bear-shapewith a platypus tail, maybe the first Fire/Water pokemon?

Now, that I think about it, the one on the right COULD be a bear or chipmunk type thing. And although they don't exactly scream out "Water-Type", I'd be happy they changed it up. Whatever the case, I am extremely pumped to see these guys in color, as well as their evolutions :lol:

I do have a jpeg of what i think the pokes, but i Dont know how to upload the image.....

The one on the right looks like a teddy bear which i think is the water type.
the one in the middle and to the left both to me look like either could be grass starters

Re: Black, White Starter Pokémon silhouettes unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to b

My attempt at filling them in.

2133663284_05092010_1.jpg

Re: Black, White Starter Pokémon silhouettes unveiled on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to b

Left is most likely fire type. You can see a flame or whatever it is on it's tail. Unless it's just a really furry tail.
Middle is a... pig?
Right is a platypus? If it is, I'm definitely taking the platypus. XD

I'm going to say the one on the left is the Water-type, on account of the thing on it's tail really looking like a fin to me. Middle is either a pig or a rabbit, and is probably the Grass-type. Which leaves the right one as the Fire-type.

...aww, and I was starting to get my hopes up for a fire piggy...

I'm going to say the one on the left is the Water-type, on account of the thing on it's tail really looking like a fin to me. Middle is either a pig or a rabbit, and is probably the Grass-type. Which leaves the right one as the Fire-type.

Who said it couldn't be both? :p

The appendages on its head could be ears/leaves.

When i first saw them... i screamed HOLY MOTHER OF F*** and started crying out of happiness .
Left-Fire Type-Duck-ish?
Mid-Grass Type-Pig?
Right-Water Type-Platypus?

I'm thinking the left-most one is going to be the water type based on a dolphin.

Middle one appears to be a grass pig with two leaves sticking out of it's head.

And the right-most one appears to be (by process of elimination) a fire type and appears to be based off of a platypus, although the ears could also mean it was a raccoon or cat.

At first I thought that they would do the usual Grass-type, then Fire-type, and finally Water-type as the are done in order in the games but after looking over and reconsidering I am thinking a bit differently.

The left one looks as though it can be either Fire or Grass as the tail sort of looks like a flame or leaves.

The middle one I am going to have to say Grass as it resembles Turtwig somewhat.

The right one definitely looks as though it is the Water-type as it just gives me a certain feeling.

Do we really need another one of these? We have a couple starter threads in the BW board and another news thread here.

I can't wait for the scans...

If the right one is going to be a water-type platypus, I'm so gonna call it Perry :DD

If the right one is going to be a water-type platypus, I'm so gonna call it Perry :DD

That is a brilliant idea! I want a Perry teh Platypus!! :D

I think the majority of everyone who watches Disney Channel will name a Platypus 'Perry'.

Me? ..... Agent P :p

I wanna find out if it is a platypus. Don't let me die of suspense AGAIN. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom