• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Blade battle! Gallade vs Bisharp

Absolclaw

Reaction score
Well, my last battle seemed pretty popular, so how about another?
475.png
625.png

In the blue corner, the courteous anti-male-Gardevoir-joke Gallade!

In the red corner, the gang banger blade Power Ranger Kirikizan!

Both Pokemon have high attacking stats. Both of them have blade arms. They have opposing types (Psychic vs Dark; Fighting vs Steel). The ladies dig swords!

However, their designs could very well be seen as opposites, and they're personality and natures are both opposites too! Who wins in this clash of swords?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Blade battle! Gallade vs Kirikizan

I voted for Kirikizan because it looks better. I never did like Gallade anyway.

kikirizan looked like power ranger... I personally vote for gallade. Physic fighting is awesome combination. And gallade is more useful in battle. And for design..... They're both looked awesome... But still, I like gallade. Because the color. So yeah... And I think gallade easy to leveled up..

Looks: Kirikizan for more design inspiration.

Battle: Gallade's got the speed to exploit Kirikizan weakness to x4 fighting moves while being able to dodge a shadow claw or aerial ace from Kirikizan.

I chose Gallade.

Honestly, I don't like Kirikizan. It's too unattractive and it doesn't appear to be as powerful as Gallade.

Kirikizan's sprite pose makes it look like a highly skilled 12-year-old drew it. It just doesn't flow as well as Gallade's - it looks like a dancing painted cactus.

Kirikizan. I've never liked Gallade's design.

There both two of the stupidest pokémon ever created imo >.>

I'm gonna go with Kirikizan though, because I hate him less.

I went with Kirikizan, despite my overall preference with Indeterminate Egg Group Pokemon, because I think those colours look nice on the superhero-like Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.

I guess my vote goes to Kirikizan. I've always prefered Dark to Psychic.

I'm glad there's an "I can't choose" answer. D8; Both are awesome. And epic.

But so I don't get another warning... How about Gallade? D: Very beautiful design, and I trained a Gardevoir and Gallade in Platinum. Both as guys, gender-stereotype punks...

So yes, Gallade. D: I think Gallade would win this fight with one Close Combat.

Gallade would probably win in a fight, but I hate Gallade. It just looks really bad in my opinion. Krizikan looks a little better, so I like that better.

Gallade would win with a STAB 4x effective Fighting move. Kirikizan is cool, but it's just not on the same level as Gallade.

In terms of "badass", I think Kirikizan has more of that. At least design-wise.

I choose Gallade because of it's design, and the fact that all you need is a Will-O-Wisp to shut Kirikizan down for good. (the only special STAB move it can learn is Bark Out :eek:hdear:)

Damn I was gonna make this thread. I don't really know much about kirikizan's stats or moves. They both have awesome normal and shiny sprites. I'm gonna say gallade because it could beat kirikizan in a fight.

Kirikizan is a fucking badass in design. He's a fucking Kamen Rider 8D

But I think in the end Gallade might have to win, because Kirikizan's move selection for me is...well. Yeah. But he's still awesome to me in any case.

Gallade is too though, which is why I'm going to vote for him here.

Gallade has a great design, and is one of my favorite types.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom