• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blaine's Object Show

Reaction score
I ain't animating this

I don't wanna put this in WW because I want this to just be something I practice

I might try animation later, but this would be a sorta line up for potential Characters

Males:

Roll:
Roll is limbless and uses his tongue and his smarts to get things done, not in that way. He likes to be seen as a leader, but he never gets his chance as he has no limbs.

Moneybag:
Moneybag is your rich, stuck up kid. He is extremely lazy, intitled, and has a way to high of an ego. He always makes it apparent he's rich, including arriving to places with 3 cards at once.

Dime:
Dime is a high schooler, who is small. He tries to make himself likable, but he feels like it won't work as his dad is embarrassing.

Wallet:
Wallet is Dime's dad. He is overprotective of his son and will freak out if anything happens. He has no arms.

Diamond Play Button:
DPB is seen as your quirky person. Being a prize for YouTubers, he has a mixture of personalities. He is extremely unconfident, always needing to get better.

Calendar:
Calendar is your brainiac. He can answer any history question in the blink of an eye. He can be quiet talkative, which causes people to be annoyed by him.

Gluey:
Gluey is a contestant with ADHD. He gets distracted easily, and can easily have his attention glued to something for long periods of time.

Jeb:
Jeb is a joke character or a David. His dialogue consists of memes only, which he gets criticized by fellow competitors for being annoying.

Mop:
Mop is a depressed teenager, who works as a janitor for a Walmart. He is annoyed easily, and his mostly sulking alone.

Mouse:
Mouse is too energetic, and he is extremely fast. He is competitive in a friendly way.

Females:

Halo:
Halo is your casual angel-like character, does nothing wrong, forgiving. If she gets angry, she will die.

Tire:
Tire is armless. She normally will be just sitting around doing nothing.

Flaggy:
Flaggy is Mouse's best friend. They train together, and she normally likes to set up challenges or trials.

Melody:
Melody is a music note, who is very shy due to bullying. She used to be a star who gave up after harassment.

Melony:
Melony is a watermelon slice. She bullied Melody since the 3rd grade.

Doorknob:
Doorknob is seen as a truth bringer, and she brings reality to fantasy situations.

Stopwatch:
Stopwatch is a therapist like character. She listens to people and offers solutions.

Key:
(No Description Yet)

Spoon:
She is just antisocial.

Candle:
Candle is the popular girl, and she has been a star all her life. Her main clique revolves around Melony and Moneybag.

Last edited:
Anyways, for this, It will just be like a story, or a basic script to start. As I get further, I'll make the writing more smooth and easier on the eyes.

Votes will be made up reasonably, no 7000 votes episode 1. Since I don't have a source to get more votes, I'll viewer suggestions and stuff on who to eliminate and stuff. Episode 1 will be written up in the next 2 weeks.

damn, these things are still relevant? it feels like centuries since i last participated in any osc
object show community
activity. i remember actually being attached to the bfdi characters and hoping for bfdia 6 back in the day. hell, i even made an object show myself... with goanimate.

i eventually got tired of the same old total drama formula every goddamn object show had, and that's why that object show i made had no eliminations or voting and why i thought "the object show movie" was innovative: it had a challenge like tdi and the others, sure but it expanded that one idea into something completely new. i also kinda liked "object terror", because it wasn't afraid to punch you in the face with adult humor and extreme violence (unlike any other o.s.) while still following the tdi formula; i don't think it deserved the hate it was getting.

i had my own booksona and all that shit. the object style even had an influence on my first non-object original characters.

and... then i pretty much grew out of the entire object show thing, i got bored of it. i recently watched the new bfb episode and there was no smile on my face, i just stared at the whole thing and didn't feel anything, it wasn't entertaining for me compared to other web cartoons i've watched before. i used to hate four just because he was an asshole to x, but now he's just "oh yeah that's a character i've heard of".

most of my friends left the community entirely, and it was about time for me to leave as well. sorry for writing an entire novel in my reply, but that's just the way i feel every time i see os-related content.

thanks for coming to my tedtalk

Ok, I have decided. The writing will be based on script form or

*Actions*
{Character}:
(Emotion)

Some examples from the episode I wanna try

*Spoon stared at the water, feeling a little sick*
Spoon: What if I fail? How will I be judged! (Worried)

*Tire just laughed her worries away*
Tire: You'll be fine, trust me. People eat up character development.

or

Moneybags: So what if I'm fat! I'm still richer than you!

or

Calendar: Umm, Gluey. You've been there for about 3 minutes, 22 seconds, and 14 milliseconds.

Last edited:
Don't feel like writing lol, but I'll just give a general timeline Before I start the official Show

4:00 AM Mop, Mouse, and Flaggy get their envelopes to compete on the show.

5:00 AM All the letters are delivered

6:00 AM Wallet, Dime, Roll, Halo, Calendar, Tire, and Spoon all read their letters

6:30 AM Tire heads down to the docks | Key, Melony, Candle, and Jeb all read their letters

7:00 AM Tire sees Spoon, and talks with her, brushing away Spoon's worries.

9:30 AM Everyone gathers at the docks except for Dime, who is running late.

10:00 AM Dime barely makes it, and the 20 contestants board the ferry to the new island.

10:15-11:00 AM Chromebook appears and says that he will be the host, and drops them off at a Mansion

Hope enjoy this tidbit :)

Ahh I'm lazy, if you see this, make a Makeshift Elimination order.

The Teams Are

Wallet, DPB, Melony, Candle, Moneybag, Halo, Mop, Jeb, Key, Stopwatch

Dime, Roll. Melody, Tire, Spoon, Gluey, Calendar, Flaggy, Mouse, Doorknob

Actually no teams. The first challenge was an obstacle course. Please beware my horrible writing

Chromebook: And if you are one of the 10 contestants to either fall into the water or not finish, you will be up for elimination. {He pushed a button} GO!

{Wallet and Moneybag started racing each other before they both lost their balance. Dime managed to catch Wallet before he fell in, but Moneybag wasn't so lucky, splashing water up}

Dime: *Panting* You ok dad?

Wallet: Yeah Yeah I'm fine, but I don't know about Moneybag

{The contestants looked at Moneybag, who was in the water}

Chromebook: And now Moneybag is up for elimination!

{Chromebook touched his screen, where a giant Billboard showed Moneybag in the UFE side. While this was happening, Mouse had already started the race, and he finished in no time}

Chromebook: And wow, Mouse is safe from elimination, you better get a move on!

{The contestants began to race, with Key staying behind}

{Calendar was blocking the way trying to get up}

Melony: Uhh, can you move fatso?

Calendar: I dunno, can you move?

{Melony got annoyed, so she tried pushing him off, but it backfired, as Calendar pushed her off, making her UFE. He then continued on the way, before seeing Gluey}

Calendar: Uhh, Gluey, you ok?

Gluey: *Was hanging onto the pole* Hee Hee yeah, this is funnnnnnnnnnn *His attention trailed off a butterfly*

{Gluey lept off to catch the Butterfly, but Calendar caught him with his foot, throwing him to the next part of the course. Candle came from behind and pushed him off}

Candle: That was easy, now to continue.

{The scoreboard had updated}

Safe: Mouse, Flaggy, Halo, Roll, Tire, Spoon, Dime, Doorknob, Gluey
UFE: Moneybag, Melony, Calendar, Wallet, Mop, Key, DPB, Stopwatch

{Dime was struggling to get up to the finish line due to his small size. Tire and Spoon were also there}

Spoon: HOW ARE WE GONNA GET UP *Panics*

Tire: It's easy! Hey Halo!

{Halo flew down}

Halo: Yes Tire?

Tire: Would ya mind carrying us up to the buzzer?

Halo: No I wouldn't!

{With a smile Halo grabbed the two and flew up. Dime managed to grab Tire's legs to get up. Halo dropped the three at the top}

Chromebook: So Tire, Spoon, and Dime all are safe, leaving three safe spots left!

{Through a montage, we see Mop, Key, and Diamond Play Button failing. Doorknob and Gluey were also safe, and Stopwatch failed as well. Melody was pushed off by Melony}

Chromebook: And we have two left! Jeb and Candle!

{Candle's fears of being eliminated struck, as when Jeb made it to the final obstacle, she grabbed the David. She threw it in the water, and he landed mid air. He would teleport behind Candle}

Jeb: Yeet!

{He grabbed Candle, and chucked her in the water, making her ufe}

Chromebook: And Jeb is the final person safe!

Jeb: YEAH BOY!!!!

Dime: *Whispering to Melody* Don't you agree Jeb is weird

Melody: Uhh sure, I guess?

Candle: This is a joke right? A FUNNY JOKE!?

Chromebook: And now, viewers, your job is to eliminate one competitor!

Please vote for one of the following (Whoever gets the most votes based on Bulbapedia people will be eliminated with a reasonable amount)

[A] Moneybag
Melony
[C] Calendar
[D] Wallet
[E] Mop
[F] Key
[G] Diamond Play Button
[H] Melody
Stopwatch
[J] Candle

voting ends in one week

Last edited:
The camera pans to outside the mansion

All 20 contestants are standing in front of the mansion, waiting

Candle: It's been 6 months! AND WE HAVE MADE NO PROGRESS!

Calendar: Relax .... maybe something happened.

Wallet: OR THEY FORGOT ABOUT US AND WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!

Dime: Dad ..... please stop.

Candle: Whatever, they promised us a season. If they canceled it they should have told us.

Calendar: Should we ..... split the prize?

Candle: No way bozo! I will win!

And in an instant, Chromebook appeared

Chromebook: HELLO! IT'S TIME FOR THE ELIMINATION!

Gluey: Don't scream.

Chromebook: ANYWAYS! WE GOT ..... 43 VOTES! WOW

Candle: Last season we got over 10,000 votes in the first hour WHAT GIVES?!

Chromebook: New audience voting. Anyways ... Calendar and Melody received one vote each.

Chromebook throws a pie at both of them. Calender get's splatted in the face and Melody catches it.

Chromebook: Next is Mop with 2 votes, Wallet with 3, and Diamond Play Button with four votes.

DPB: I-I w-was s-so w-worried.

Candle: Shut up. Anyways, tell me I'm safe! I need to do my wax.

Chromebook: Candle ... you are safe and so is Stopwatch. You had 5 votes each.

Melody: Wha!? I'm not safe yet?! IMPOSSIBLE?!

Moneybags: I'll pay you 7 billion trillion quadrillions to keep me safe!

Key: .....

Chromebook: Anyways... Key received 8 votes ..... which is enough to be eliminated! Melony is safe with 6 and Moneybags is safe with 7!

Moneybags: HAHA! Later speechless loser!

Key solemnly walks onto the yacht Chromebook guided her to. She waved bye at everyone, which went unnoticed except for Roll, but he can't wave.

Chromebook: Anyways... With that being done ...... it's time for the next contest! Follow me into the mansion!

He began to lead everyone inside

Spoon: Hey Tire! What do you think the challenge is?

Tire: No clue. Knowing Chromebook, it's gonna be some voodoo stuff.

Spoon: Sounds eery, I LIKE IT!

Tire: Yeah! Maybe we can make spells!

Rolls: Seems illogical ... but sure.

Candle: Idiot! People have fought dragons on this show! As a superfan I am offended

Mouse: I LIKE YELLING

Chromebook stopped at a door and opened it up, revealing a huge foam pit

Chromebook: And here is your next challenge!

Halo: Gymnastics? I LOVE GYMNASTICS! EVERYONE SWINGS AND JUMPS AND-

Melony: Stop yelling! Jeez.

Chromebook: Anyways, I have hidden 11 keys inside this foam pit. They may be in foam or at the bottom. Find a key and bring it to me. The 11 who don't bring me a key will be up for elimination! GO!

Cue theme song

Dime: Oh gosh, how deep is this?

Roll: Only one way to find out!

Roll hopped into the foam, sinking down.

Roll: BAD IDEA!

Mouse came out of the foam pit with two keys and handed one to Flaggy

Flaggy: YES! First two safe!

They high fived before bringing the keys to Chromebook. He zapped them up somewhere

Chromebook: And you two are safe. Congratulations!

The camera panned over to Halo, who was flying around. Tire and Spoon nyoomed to her

Tire: Uhh .... hey Halo. Could you ..... go and get me and Spoon keys?

Halo: Uhh sure!

Calendar: Actually Halo, don't do it.

Calendar was swimming in the foam pit, looking for a key.

Halo: Why not?

Calendar: They are only using you?

Spoon: Wah! No we aren't.

Halo: Yeah! We are friends.

Calendar: And yet, the only time they talked to you, they needed your help

Calendar hopped out with a key and took it to Chromebook

Calendar: So I recommend finding new friends, or let yourself get used. It's your game.

Calendar's name appeared on a chalkboard, revealing his safety.

Tire: Halo, you know he's lying, right? Halo? HALO!

Halo just flew into the pit, and got a key for herself. As she was about to take it, Moneybags snatched it

Moneybags: AHAHAHA! LAME!

Halo: GIVE THAT BACK!

Moneybags: NO CHANCE! IT'S CALLED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE POOR!

The two began to tussle for the key, and Dime just took the key and made himself safe.

Halo: Wait, where's the key

Moneybags: NOW I'M NOT SAFE AND IT'S YOUR FAULT.

Doorknob and Wallet came out with keys, and so did Roll, making them safe.

Safe Board:

Mouse
Flaggy
Calendar
Dime
Doorknob
Wallet
Roll

{TBC}

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom