• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

† Blanc's Subway「Scrawls」▽

Blanc

▽ Part-time Subway Master ▲
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I ONCE AGAIN APOLOGIZE I'M STILL IN WIP HELL...

But here's some final (cleaned) sketches of mom!

Her hat has a diamond sigil because two triangles together make one, LOL.

1652420867286.png

Blanc

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Flan-chan (wip)

1652453385771.png

Was listening to Against, Perfect Cherry Blossom while doing some sketches of Nobori (Ingo) so don't be surprised for more SBMS later... LOL... Sketch binging!!

Flan may be my favorite Touhou, but I actually think she and Remi are half the reason I took to the Subway Masters so quickly... they're very similar up close, no???

Last edited:

Blanc

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
1653798521186.png

Feed me your negativity, talk some more about me, I know that you love me, LOVE ME ♡

I'll finish one of these at some point. just wanted to be back in my element of drawing crazy faces, yknow?! I sketched this sooo fast. like. in 10 minutes. LMAOO

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
ブランクさんは絵をポストする時にmy dopamine levels:↑

in all seriousness, wow!! your art is on point againnnnnnnnnn!!!!! He looks great~ you did amazing!

Blanc

Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
ブランクさんは絵をポストする時にmy dopamine levels:↑
あああああああああリシアさんはいつも優しすぎる!!!爆発する!!
in all seriousness, wow!! your art is on point againnnnnnnnnn!!!!! He looks great~ you did amazing!
LISIA !! I’M TOO HONORED AAA!! There’s not enough words!! I’m sorry it’s been sketch after sketch lately!! I’m going through that art phase I have on occasion where I just have TOO MANY IDEAS and I have to get them ALL out!! Monster by Kira came on my playlist shuffle after I hadn’t heard it in a hot minute and I was like omg… I never drew anything inspired by this banger for so long WHAT!! So once again the demon of art possessed me and I HAD to get it out ASAP!! LMAO!! Hopefully I’ll have some finished works up next!!

You’re keeping me going!!

Kadabra

Kadabra used teleport!
Reaction score
I really like your style, it looks unique! The character drawings make me think of video game concept art.