• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

† Blanc's Subway「Scrawls」▽

Perfect fit...
I really like your style.
Omg!! Thank you!!! I'm really flattered, especially since that's a really messy sketch!! LOL

IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE I LOVE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
AAAAAAAAAA OMG NO U!!! I really wasn't happy with this piece so I'm so happy you like it T_T Iris' champion outfit is sooo cute and underrated!

“I’m not really happy with how this turned out, but I hope you all like it anyway…”
(Proceeds to whip out a masterpiece that stuns and inspires everyone)
Ah, us artist types sometimes…

But in all honestly, I don’t mean to mock or anything, and I hope that my little attempt at fun above didn’t come off that way. For people like us, each and every piece of art that we make is often deeply personal, right? Almost like they’re each one of our own children. But don’t worry: I think that you’re a good mother to your children, haha. You did Iris proud with this one! And whoever’s birthday that was is one lucky person to have someone as talented and loving as you for a gift-giver.

I have no idea where this thread has been all of my life, but expect to see more of me here, haha. Keep up the wonderful work!

“I’m not really happy with how this turned out, but I hope you all like it anyway…”
(Proceeds to whip out a masterpiece that stuns and inspires everyone)
Ah, us artist types sometimes…

But in all honestly, I don’t mean to mock or anything, and I hope that my little attempt at fun above didn’t come off that way. For people like us, each and every piece of art that we make is often deeply personal, right?
OMG NOOOO IT'S NOT A MASTERPIECE LMAO YOU'RE TOO KIND!! But it's true us artists will always see the errors and imperfections in our works no one else does, I don't think I've met a single artist who comes out entirely happy with their work. I always try to find things in a piece I think I did pretty decently, but I couldn't find one in this one, but I am happy I got to draw Iris, she doesn't get enough love for how cute her champion design is. I agree!! I just love to draw with all my heart, but when I'm making art for friends it's like what little confidence I have just vanishes completely... LOL... I end up making draft after draft being a perfectionist so I'm surprised this one got done at all.
Almost like they’re each one of our own children. But don’t worry: I think that you’re a good mother to your children, haha. You did Iris proud with this one! And whoever’s birthday that was is one lucky person to have someone as talented and loving as you for a gift-giver.
This is the sweetest comment ever and I don't think I have the words to properly say thank you!! Aaaaa, Bakuphoon, you're genuinely so kind reading all this has already made my day... If I had enough hands, I'd draw for as many birthdays for friends as I could!!
I have no idea where this thread has been all of my life, but expect to see more of me here, haha. Keep up the wonderful work!
WAAAA WAAA?! REALLY?! I'm unbelievably honored, and the fact you gave me this confetti bomb of support!! I'm speechless!! Welcome aboard!! I hope we can be friends!! I'll keep doing my best now, thank you thank you so much!! I hope my feelings are coming across!! T_T You're an angel

Speaking of art!!! I, uh, thought I posted this one, but apparently I didn't! (oops) So here it is, LOL!! I tried a muted palette, it turned out not as I pictured, but it was still pretty fun to work on.

1664787491624.png

some spare doodles (sorry for no finished pieces pls take these as my apology)

View attachment 165194
I see the more finished version now!! and you gave him nice hair~~
I'm here in this one!!! (she is wearing a kaomoji shirt) I love this sooooooo much.. . i really do love your doodles, they have sosososo much personality (also i love lisia's VERY slight ω smile~) and it's, extremely cute to see? because well, that's basically what we're doing when we're all hanging out anyways, we're sitting at the table, oki is eating chocolate, i am there cheering you on~ it is perfect!
i love your quote doodles, they're easily some of my favorite things you do because they're so silly and lifelike!! which are two things I looooove :) and thank you for saying that oki, he never really misses with his quotes LOL

Hey that's me!! I was there!! I said that!!!
no way is that THE oki?? I'm such a big fan... (OKIIIII YOU'RE ALWAYS AN ANGEL... THANK YOU SO MUCH...)
and you gave him nice hair~~
His hair is always such a bitch to draw, as fun as the style is LOL so I'm glad I maybe pulled it off !! If Lisia thinks so, maybe it's true...
I'm here in this one!!! (she is wearing a kaomoji shirt)
You are!! Which kaomoji would you prefer?? I think Lisia would have o ω o personally LOL.
I love this sooooooo much.. . i really do love your doodles, they have sosososo much personality (also i love lisia's VERY slight ω smile~) and it's, extremely cute to see? because well, that's basically what we're doing when we're all hanging out anyways, we're sitting at the table, oki is eating chocolate, i am there cheering you on~ it is perfect!
I'm genuinely so happy you like these silly little doodles I make... I tried to capture our cozy energy through our usual characters LOL!! Now I want chocolate... next image we may all be eating chocolate cake? I jest. It's fun to draw Pokemon characters I associate my friends and I with in a setting that's not unlike our own! It's cute, I think...
i love your quote doodles, they're easily some of my favorite things you do because they're so silly and lifelike!! which are two things I looooove :) and thank you for saying that oki, he never really misses with his quotes LOL
oki is hilarious LMAOOO And LISIA AAA YOU ARE ALWAYS THE SWEETEST EVER!! they are shitposts through and through but I also love drawing them solely because I get to be zanier with expressions in them! I mean, I could just do that in my art... but I have a terrible love of drawing denpa-face so I am WEAK. They're like mini art challenges like that.

With all of that said, I want to take a moment to thank everyone for watching my thread for my art, taking the time to just click and scroll a little or cheer me on. I notice familiar faces in the reacts to my art posts, and even those little stickers make me smile because I see familiar names taking time out of their days to give me those little icons of kindness. I feel often that I am not very good at expression my gratitude or how deeply words can move me, but I hope something like this can suffice.

I can never lose faith in doing what I love because I have people like you here!

Thank you. Even if you may be too shy to talk to me or busy today, thank you for taking the moments you do!

as always, it's super good!! and you're doing something new too, and I think it looks awesome~~ (the skin is smoother i think!! is that basically what you were trying to do?)
You are!! Which kaomoji would you prefer?? I think Lisia would have o ω o personally LOL.
ヾ(oωo*)ノ☆ or something like that also!! (it is very up to you!) (i want to buy a kaomoji shirt like that with something of yours someday.... maybe a shirt with a doodle of lisia wearing the kaomoji shirt LOL)
I'm genuinely so happy you like these silly little doodles I make... I tried to capture our cozy energy through our usual characters LOL!! Now I want chocolate... next image we may all be eating chocolate cake? I jest.
I hope to do that someday too!! And for now I will enjoy yours!! (well, I won't stop liking them when I get okay too lol)

Your art is so good ;--; omg
you flatter me!! Omg.. T_T <3 Thank you so much for thinking so. I will turn this into energy!!

as always, it's super good!! and you're doing something new too, and I think it looks awesome~~ (the skin is smoother i think!! is that basically what you were trying to do?)
In a way! I was trying to render the skin under more natural lighting, and doing a ‘less is more’ with the shading. AND NO U…

ヾ(oωo*)ノ☆ or something like that also!! (it is very up to you!) (i want to buy a kaomoji shirt like that with something of yours someday.... maybe a shirt with a doodle of lisia wearing the kaomoji shirt LOL)
I’ll definitely draw her wearing one next time LOL. I DO want to make themed shirts.. so maybe I can get a Lisia one done for real!!

it’s fun to draw them all ‘out of uniform’ so to speak and imagine what they’d wear day to day at home. I try to incorporate their personalities!

Back
Top Bottom