• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

† Blanc's Subway「Scrawls」▽

Maybe a mask can help?
I already wear one, but sometimes the feeling is a little too bad.
your art is so fresh
UWAA THANK YOU... I TRY... sometimes i do good sometimes i hate it!!! LOL

I don't usually do this but... super bonus wip! No spoilers on this one

image.png

reminder i LOVE women i can only draw the STRONGEST and most POWERFUL of women

demon1.png

Yes, the horrors are indescribable, but you’ve GOT to serve.

warm up piece that quickly got out of hand. I tried not to spend too long on it though and it probably shows. That’s fine! I kinda hated not having any finished pieces to showcase. Ingo always has this ouji-sama air about him I always try to capture. I don’t draw him as often as I should!! I try not to go on tangents when I post my art cause I like people to draw their own conclusions, but, well, I watched at least 3 Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni analysis videos (not sure why, I’ve read the damn manga like 5 times) and at least two more documentaries while I was languidly linearting other stuff, so that’s where we are rn. sits here and ponders how much i have to catch up on in bulba.

still lots of shit to do, i probably shouldn't have sat here and finished this. tosses it to the wind. it took everything in me NOT to dress him like Remilia, but, well, he's kinda Remilia coded anyways, even without, right?

and i already minimalized like, everything about the coloration i could anyways. red and black work soooo well. unfathomable color combo.

back to my identity crisis. i promise im pluggin away!!

When “warm-up” pieces are masterpieces, haha. You might not quite don’t think so, and maybe it isn’t compared to what else you’re capable of, but I don’t think that anyone with a taste with this kind of stuff would have much to complain about in the awesomeness department here! Because remember, that’s what you and your art both are. :)

Keep your head up and keep going strong with these!

cw: depictions of self harm/blood

TRAGIC BUT PERFECTLY ON SCHEDULE,
YOU THINK BY NOW THAT WE WOULD HAVE LEARNED
lost1.png

IS A HUMAN TO BE HEARD.

cause it's like I'm better better better off worse

u only ever like me in this spiral of despair

OH MY GOD NEECHAN THIS TURNED OUT SO SO SO SO SO WELL like seriously, hhhh i am awe of your skill every day and all the time but ESPECIALLY now you are so SO impressive (i always say this but it is always true!!)

(the different shades of purple are VERY satisfying to look at!! i really like the needy streamer overload vibe you gave it too!!!! 100/10 omg i wish i could say more and in a better way but, omg) i have been blessed with eyes just so i could see this

i really like the needy streamer overload vibe you gave it too!!!
I added menhera aesthetic whenever and wherever I can!! It always makes me happy you cheer on my work even if I draw some sensitive imagery quite a bit.. Thank u, Lisia... you always make me feel a little more confident!!

managed to sneak (and quickly draw) another ref between projects
image.png

I realized it was rather hard to see Emmet's outfit in full in his other concept draft, so this one is hopefully a clearer look! Forgive the messy lines, I wanted to get this done pretty fast.

sacredcollege.png

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ ᶦˢⁿ'ᵗ ᶦᵗˀ
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ˢᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ ᶦˢⁿ'ᵗ ᶦᵗˀ
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉ ᶦˢⁿ'ᵗ ᶦᵗˀ
"ᵀʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵃʸᵉʳˢ"
"ᵀʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵃʸᵉʳˢ"​

insert witty caption here.
this was supposed to just be a colored sketch lol but here we are. outfits are based off a coord i own irl, The Sacred College set by Castle Too if you were curious! One of my favorite dresses i own. sorry, this wasn't anything i've been supposed to be working on, it just got out hand. had a lot going on irl again and i guess i just needed some catharsis. wooooooooo

the new spiderverse movie was so fucking good!!
ᴵ'ᵐ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᶦᵇˡᵉ ᴳᵒᵈ'ˢ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳᶦᵗᵉ ⁽ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ⁾ ᶦᵈᵒˡ
'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ˢᶦᶜᵏ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˡᵒᵛᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵐᶦˡᵉ​

Last edited:
Scrap ▽ɞ
I feel bad I’ve left you guys hanging in my art department! Like I said, regrettably a lot of my current projects I can’t show here due to the dark nature of content, so I hope this wip will suffice!
1692510012585.png
Dressing my boys up as god intended. I like street fashion too, what can I say.

Last edited:
I feel bad I’ve left you guys hanging in my art department! Like I said, regrettably a lot of my current projects I can’t show here due to the dark nature of content, so I hope this wip will suffice!
Dressing my boys up as god intended. I like street fashion too, what can I say.
Sis why do they look so handsome here?

Back
Top Bottom