• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

† Blanc's Subway「Scrawls」▽

a while back I asked @Orchid to draw Gary and his clothes, and he told me to do the same with Emmet so I DID :)))

better late than never... I was a bit lazier with this piece but I also was a perfectionist at the same time... as it often goes. I didn't wear my new boots with this look but well, I love them so much I had to draw them on him anyways. I was gonna draw Ingo in my best friend's clothes but she beat me to it! LOL

1702356622228.png

Scrap ▽ɞ
Been very busy, so I'm in "sketching for fun" mode <<shameful

sorrryyyy... you can peek just so you know I'm not dead!

1705121245195.png

some cheesy slice of life anime OP plays in my mind I like doing concept sketches like this for fun because it's really exciting to showcase the differences in their personalities via their clothing and body language (Ingo looking a bit more 'by the book' than Emmet who, at this point in his life probably isn't too fond of wearing belts and such)

I'll draw some more dynamic stuff when I'm able!

Very very very glad to see you're not dead, hehe... I think this gift is making us all feel alive, actually!! Emmet with a hairclip gives me life LOL... I love the little charms they have on their bags too! These are so cute, as always — you never disappoint ehehe. Now I'm getting motivated to write for our mahous AU...! might send you a draft or something soon, be on the lookout neechan!! :)

Very very very glad to see you're not dead, hehe... I think this gift is making us all feel alive, actually!! Emmet with a hairclip gives me life LOL... I love the little charms they have on their bags too! These are so cute, as always — you never disappoint ehehe. Now I'm getting motivated to write for our mahous AU...! might send you a draft or something soon, be on the lookout neechan!! :)
Hehe you give me too much credit!! I'm glad you noticed his hairclip! I never draw it when he's in uniform but I like to imagine he the kind of person who would have one, like genki boys in shoujo manga. LOL. I wanted to add more stickers or make the charms on their bags noticeable but I'd have to clean up the sketch first!! I'm still happy you noticed and I'm even more happy it inspired you!! I eat every fic you throw at me, Lisia!! :bulbaLove:

Damn, you're so good at drawing hands...
You also give me too much credit! I think I'm good at drawing hands in certain positions or perspectives, but I struggle with them depending on the pose or angle... For Ingo's hand holding the bag, I actually had to use a couple refs and then clean it up a bit.

You also give me too much credit! I think I'm good at drawing hands in certain positions or perspectives, but I struggle with them depending on the pose or angle... For Ingo's hand holding the bag, I actually had to use a couple refs and then clean it up a bit.
Contraire mon ami, I think I give you exactly enough. I went back to look at the hands in your other pieces before posting. You have a impressive grasp of their form and weight. Hands are hard! Even if you stick to a few select angles, you're still nailing them.

Yo! Been a while, I've been drawing but not posting any of my stuff because I'm doing that thing where I'm working on several pieces at once. Also just got busy, and then very depressed and now sick. Apologies again for some lackluster (but cleaned!) scraps. I'm cooking some actual things I promise. Been drawing more ingo lately!

Some warm-up sketches
1710632207253.png
1710632232346.png
1710632273896.png
1710632345190.png

1710632396102.png
(<<<shameless)

Edit: forgot one!

1710633085256.png

Last edited:
One more for the road since I cleaned it up a bit.

I wanted to get back to drawing Pokemon gijinkas because they were my bread n butter growing up, so I made a Reshiram gijinka for a friend of mine. Still have some details to flesh out, but that’s between me and god.

image.png

One more for the road since I cleaned it up a bit.

I wanted to get back to drawing Pokemon gijinkas because they were my bread n butter growing up, so I made a Reshiram gijinka for a friend of mine. Still have some details to flesh out, but that’s between me and god.

Not gonna lie, I would ask this one out to a date. Nice art btw C:

Nice to see you out here survivin' and thrivin', friend. The line work on all of these are so fluid while still being so clean. It's honestly amazing you're able to create such detailed and crisp figures in something like 8 or 10 minutes. Hope things start to level out more for you soon.

Nice to see you out here survivin' and thrivin', friend. The line work on all of these are so fluid while still being so clean. It's honestly amazing you're able to create such detailed and crisp figures in something like 8 or 10 minutes. Hope things start to level out more for you soon.
Same to you, Lynd! I hone in on your thread every time I see you post a new piece. Things are getting there, it's rough but I'm starting to shake off the mold growing on my person. And omgg thank youu I have been trying to get in the habit of letting my sketches be looser and looser, so the faster I can do that, the better! (Trying to shake my perfectionism with it)
1712905538200.png

silly scribble of my ever growing footprint on bulbagarden via my beloved son Emmie

The little Bulbasaur details like the markings/patterns and Venusaur flower and Vine Whip are so creative and cute!!
The Swan Lake one is so pretty, you draw fast!

Back
Top Bottom