• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

† Blanc's Subway「Scrawls」▽

Scrap ▽ɞ
  • image.png

things i tell myself when I'm hard coping whilst white knuckle gripping the sink LMAOOO

Scrap ▽ɞ
  • I feel bad I’ve left you guys hanging in my art department! Like I said, regrettably a lot of my current projects I can’t show here due to the dark nature of content, so I hope this wip will suffice!
    1692510012585.png
    Dressing my boys up as god intended. I like street fashion too, what can I say.

Last edited:
    Scrap ▽ɞ
  • 1694998799070.png

sorry no new stuffs yet. me and the bestie were watching documentaries about wrecked ships and planes tonight (just girly things). i drew and she just chilled out. she passed out during the second one though LOL.

Scrap ▽ɞ
  • been in the fucking OOZE sorry for slowness once more

back due to popular demand (aka just my friends) I drew subway master mom once again. super rough sketch because I just wanted to do this as a warm up. her name is brynn! im not sure if i ever shared that LOL

1696629473888.png

Scrap ▽ɞ
  • 1698046525693.png

fuck u draws your subway master like he's a dating sim route in some obscure anime gothic visual novel from the early 2000s

labelled this one as a scrap bc im not sure if it'll ever go beyond a sketch LOL... self indulgent piece for an AU I've been roleplaying with a friend and her OC. (gotta draw Ingo's outfit too when I'm less busy). just wanted to sketch for fun since i've been kinda backlogged with 3D portfolio work deadlines...

my aunt bought me this medicinal lavender while she was in france and this stuff is doing wondersss for my RLS ough<3

maybe i'll tell you about this AU one day if i'm never not suffering secondhand embarrassment. LOL.

Scrap ▽ɞ
  • I haven't had a lot of time to get to sit and properly draw since I got to my parents house which is kind of demotivating... @_@

So I drew something a little self indulgent since today was kinda lame

1700904988363.png

I'll probably regret posting this one later. LOL Keeping my secrets . hopefully I can get to rendering stuff at some point soon once family leaves me be.

Scrap ▽ɞ
  • Been very busy, so I'm in "sketching for fun" mode <<shameful

sorrryyyy... you can peek just so you know I'm not dead!

1705121245195.png

some cheesy slice of life anime OP plays in my mind I like doing concept sketches like this for fun because it's really exciting to showcase the differences in their personalities via their clothing and body language (Ingo looking a bit more 'by the book' than Emmet who, at this point in his life probably isn't too fond of wearing belts and such)

I'll draw some more dynamic stuff when I'm able!

Back
    Top Bottom