• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Blastoise or Charizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoka-kun

Reaction score
In a classic Kanto starter pokemon final evolution showdown.

It's Ash's Charizard vs Gary's Blastoise, who would win?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blastoise but only by a little. I'm warming up to Charizard because of Solar Power's awesome potential. Its still hideously overrated.

Blastoise is a cool Pokemon but its nothing special.

Blastoise has cannons coming out of its back. Charizard doesn't. 'Nuff said.

My personal belief; Charizard. He's just too wicked a battler. And, if you go by the anime, Charizard did finally beat Blastoise. In the Silver Conference, I believe.

A Turtle. With cannons. WUT. Who could stand up to this sheer awesomeness? Not Charizard.

I'll say this once:

Charizard can suck it.

Blastoise all the way.

How can you say no to
blastoise.png
<-- this guy?

That is all.

I usually have a preference of Water-types over Fire-types, and Blastoise is no exception. A great design, along with a good movepool make it a fantastic Pokémon.

Blastoise, just for being my favorite Pokémon.

Quite frankly: Blastoise > Charizard

In every single way.

And Squirtle's entire line is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom