• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Do you like your finished request?

• Yes

Votes: 171 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask for a banner? I want an Akuroma theme XDD

Text: Blueberry Science
Font: Somewhat elegant, yet casual.
Curved Boarders
Color theme: Metallic Blue XDD Something blue-ish and steel-ish.
Characters: I'd like a picture of Akuroma in the banner as well. I found this TCG card illustration that I would love to use :D I know the letters are getting in the way... but this is the only pic that I found with the highest definition ;_;
$(KGrHqR,!hIF!MmwC+K5BQV)0eWqP!~~60_35.JPG

Don't include the plasma logo. No pokemons.

Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, could I get this in two different sizes? I have a separate blog somewhere else (not here) and I'd love to use it as my blog head banner :D It's okay if they look the same. I'm just asking cuz when I try to change sizes, the pixels always crack and ruin the pic ;_; I'll understand if you can only do one size. XDD

Size 1: BMGF standard signature default.
Size 2: Same proportion with 250 pixels in height.

Thanks in advance!

Made it :)
This banner's going to be weird, but could I have one with a Tesla Coil or something in the background, with electricity around. A picture of Richard Feynmann in the front, and the words "Heroes Come in Different Packages"
Thanks!

Can ya create me a banner (I tried to that myself :p)
Character:Jack Frost
Text:Jack Frost the guardian of fun
Design:A blizzard
If there is another full slot
Im'ma gonna rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom