• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Do you like your finished request?

• Yes

Votes: 171 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you make me a Banner with A Shiny Charizard, A Dragonite, A Shiny Gyrados, A Flygon, A Garchomp,and an Aerodactyll In a Fiery Background?

Hi, Blazaking I would like to request a banner for my signature.

Title: Hikaru Hasama
Image: Use this Image -> http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606...1296113352
Type: Banner

Suprise me, Thanks

Just posting this in case no one read Blaza's first post... (I know I didn't... but I want to make sure others don't make the same mistake. >_>;)
The Slots
Due to school stress, I only accept 5 requests at a time. Please respect the limit. All requests made after 5 requests will not be responded to and will be completely ignored until re-requested when there is a free slot.

Although Blaze occasionally accepts some requests, still, don't post.

Last edited:
Hey I'm in the progress of making a Rescue-Team based RP but i need a banner or profile pic for the group (by the way if you wanna join feel free). Could you make something includeing these things:

Background:An Infinity Sumbol, in front of a Black backdrop

Pokemon In Pic(in front of Infinity Symbol):Luxray (center of pokemon in pic, staring off into the distance)

Dragonite (Above and slightly to the right of Luxray,and, if possible, with its hand glowing [Due to preparing a Dragon Claw])

Manetrict(to the right of Luxray, very close to him, and if possible, with an affectionate look on its face[try to make it look female])

Pidgeot(mid flight above and to the left of Luxray)

Flareon[Blue flames on its body if possible] (to Luxray's left, sitting with a smile on his face)

Text somewhere in pic: "Rescue Team Infinity: No Limits, Endless Possibilities"

Thanks I hope you can pull this one off and if the poses i requested are unavailable then use your imagination: i just need the pokemon listed in the pic to be in it, and if possible, their positions as well.

I guess people don't read these days anymore... I had clearly written, 5 requests is the limit. But whatever I guess. I'll complete all the requests that precede this post... but please, no more requests until then. Any requests written after this post will be ignored completely.

Anyway, here are some finished requests:

Jabberwocky
jwcobannerv2.png

Code:
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7057/jwcobannerv2.png

Sovereign
trebloomebanner.png

Code:
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9151/trebloomebanner.png

Johto Trainer
bugsbanner.png

Code:
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5944/bugsbanner.png
View attachment 16527

Sourcandy
ohaibanner.png

Code:
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2623/ohaibanner.png

YeOldeJacob
yojccbanner.png

Code:
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5078/yojccbanner.png

Flame Battler
flamebabanner.png

Code:
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1904/flamebabanner.png

Thanks so much, Blazaking! They both look great :D I'll use them as soon as I get access to my laptop.

Also, I suggest having a waiting list so that people know if it's full or not.

Sorry... I just didn't see any list that stated who have positions or not. I thought that the rules have changed somewhere in the 100 pages... >.<

That's pretty darn kickass, Blazaking. Thanks.

And I apologize if I requested after the slots were filled. I thought I counted four before mine. I can't count, I guess.

Thanks so much, Blazaking! They both look great :D I'll use them as soon as I get access to my laptop.

Also, I suggest having a waiting list so that people know if it's full or not.
I'm glad you like it! :D I'm sorry I didn't make the Pokémon pop out like you wanted. I sort of forgot you had asked for that, and didn't think it would work anymore after I had finished it. ^^;

Normally, I do have one. But with the overflow of requests... ^^;;

It's wonderful! I thank you, once more!
You're very welcome! ;)

Sorry... I just didn't see any list that stated who have positions or not. I thought that the rules have changed somewhere in the 100 pages... >.<
As I said above... the large amount of requests overwhelmed me. xD Ahah... 100 pages... that bit made me laugh.

That's pretty darn kickass, Blazaking. Thanks.

And I apologize if I requested after the slots were filled. I thought I counted four before mine. I can't count, I guess.
Glad you like it. ;)

No, no. You counted right. :p

Damn, that looks epic. You've made it look about five times as awesome s I thought it would look. Seriously, there is proness, there is epicness, and then there is you--Blazakingness?

Yeah sorry for requesting later than the 5th post, but if you believe me I did actually read the rules. I didn't see any names posted up in the requests list on the first page, and I wasn't sure how to count those before me, I wasn't sure if they were finished or not. So yeah...sorry

Also... DarkDreams made me a banner. If you haven't started mine yet you don't have to do it. If you have finished it or if you've started it and want to finish it I'll gladly display both banners, possibly in different places.

Sorry if I'm being a dick by changing it up, or if I was a dick by requesting from two different shops. I've never requested a banner before or even gone to the art section of the bulbaforums, so I'm sorry if I don't know how know how it works. So, yeah, thanks for your time either way, I hope I haven't been too much of a hassle.

I'd like a dark, shadowy background for most of it, with a large picture of Dusknoir (Slightly faded to look ghostly) and at the bottom in the font style Helvetica Neue UltraLight I want it to say "King of the Darkness." (No quotation marks or period. Just send me a message when it's done, I won't rush you. Try to use a picture of a Dusknoir that looks kind of symmetrical in that it's reaching out with both arms.

I guess people don't read these days anymore... I had clearly written, 5 requests is the limit. But whatever I guess. I'll complete all the requests that precede this post... but please, no more requests until then. Any requests written after this post will be ignored completely.

Oh, sorry. I hadn't been paying attention. Please ignore what I said before until you have slots open. I didn't mean to bother you.

Oh, sorry. I hadn't been paying attention. Please ignore what I said before until you have slots open. I didn't mean to bother you.

Er... he was just irritated at the time of the post. :( Sorry if I conveyed the wrong message... I was just making sure the post was still visible. ^^;

err...kudos for nice remixes? great work, EX. anyways, i won't need anything for now.... for now.....

Could I get a signature using these 2 pictures
560___zuruzukin___2___by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d36mydg.png

461___weavile_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d36xp7h.png

Could Weavile be on the far right and Zuruzukin be on the far left. With a black and a dark but eerie neon green for a background and in the center it says pure power. If you could do this that would be awesome. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom