• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Do you like your finished request?

• Yes

Votes: 171 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... you guys sure had some fight. Makes me so proud... xD

But anyway. Here is (after a seriously long wait) tylerock's request!
attachment.php

---

And all do all of the new requests aswell!

Last edited:
And here are the rest of the requests I have finished.
Also, alster08, I have decided to use artwork since the sprites are not proportioned correctly i.e. Pikachu is bigger than Sudowoodo.

IslandWalker
View attachment 13177

Chaotix
chaotixbanner.png

Code:
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/553/chaotixbanner.png

hitmochuck
hitmochuckbanner.png

Code:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9918/hitmochuckbanner.png

X-Scissor
spriteschoolbanner2.png

Code:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8862/spriteschoolbanner2.png

See guys, now was that so hard?

Great work again Blazaking.

Well... you guys sure had some fight. Makes me so proud... xD

But anyway. Here is (after a seriously long wait) tylerock's request!
attachment.php

---

And all do all of the new requests aswell!
Its..... Its beautiful!!!! :bawling:

I am not worthy! :unworthy:

:p

Thanks a lot ^_^

Oh hai thar.

I'm back with another request >=D It might be hard. It might be hard to go through it. But I see you as the man who can do it.

I want you to make me an OUTCRYSHIPPING banner

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN​

Now, now, you may be going "Oh. Ok" or "D:" or "I'm aint doing that" or ":O" or ":D". But. Please to it DDD: :bawling: I've narrowed it down for you. I've picked out the pictures (it took me a week >>) and the phrase. And you just have to infuse your genius into this project.

I'm calling it project OutCry

Any size is fine. Any size. You just need to find the background, decide on the font, font colour...And Er...Make it look natural?

Background can be anything...As long as it looks good and natural? :D

Here are the pictures:

paul1.png

butiwillbe.jpg

Can you find a way to smite that Cartoon Network logo? It's giving me a head ache =\

Oh, and, you can cut Paul and May out if you want :D

The phrase shall be something along the lines of:

We love the ones that hurt us and hurt that ones that love us/Hurt the ones we love.

Something along the lines of that? Thanks

And soon I shall have a banner for all 3 of my OTP Mwahahaha!

Fantastic work again, Blazaking. I'll use this right away. Thanks again! ^^
Glad you like it :)

Its..... Its beautiful!!!! :bawling:

I am not worthy! :unworthy:

:p

Thanks a lot ^_^
You deserve it after such a a long wait. ^^

Oh hai thar.

I'm back with another request >=D It might be hard. It might be hard to go through it. But I see you as the man who can do it.

I want you to make me an OUTCRYSHIPPING banner

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN​

Now, now, you may be going "Oh. Ok" or "D:" or "I'm aint doing that" or ":O" or ":D". But. Please to it DDD: :bawling: I've narrowed it down for you. I've picked out the pictures (it took me a week >>) and the phrase. And you just have to infuse your genius into this project.

I'm calling it project OutCry

Any size is fine. Any size. You just need to find the background, decide on the font, font colour...And Er...Make it look natural?

Background can be anything...As long as it looks good and natural? :D

Here are the pictures:

paul1.png

butiwillbe.jpg

Can you find a way to smite that Cartoon Network logo? It's giving me a head ache =\

Oh, and, you can cut Paul and May out if you want :D

The phrase shall be something along the lines of:

We love the ones that hurt us and hurt that ones that love us/Hurt the ones we love.

Something along the lines of that? Thanks

And soon I shall have a banner for all 3 of my OTP Mwahahaha!
Thats quite an enthusiastic post...

Everything seems to be in order. What exactly do you mean by "natural"?

Me next! =D

I think... :p

Sorry my friend, but you are still many requests away.

Last edited:
Glad you like it :)

You deserve it after such a a long wait. ^^

Thats quite an enthusiastic post...

Everything seems to be in order. What exactly do you mean by "natural"?

Sorry my friend, but you are still many requests away.

No problem, no problem! XD

Here is altser's finished request!

pokeworldbanner.png

Code:
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2235/pokeworldbanner.png

Awsome, spectacullar, brilliant, outstanding. How can I thank you enough?

Hey there Omair, can I have a banner with this picture: in the left hand top corner, and the Pokémon logo in the middle, with the text 'Thunder Yellow' in the Lucida Console font.

Also a thunder sort of background.

Thanks.

Awsome, spectacullar, brilliant, outstanding. How can I thank you enough?
Glad you like it! :D

Hey there Omair, can I have a banner with this picture:
in the left hand top corner, and the Pokémon logo in the middle, with the text 'Thunder Yellow' in the Lucida Console font.

Also a thunder sort of background.

Thanks.

Sure thing. You sure do enjoy using the default fonts alot...

Hey Blaze, I know that you have a lot of work to do with all of these requests, but if you ever find time, can you do this request? I would like (only if it is possible for you to do it) you to get this picture (warning: HUGE), edit out all of the Pokémon except for Skitty and Vulpix, switch the bow on Skitty with the band on Vulpix (if possible), the Skitty's new band to be red and Vulpix's new bow yellow, and edit the Skitty and Vulpix to look as if they didn't have another Pokémon in front of them (like Riolu in front of Vulpix) and move Skitty to be beside Vulpix where the Riolu was. Again, only do this if you can and have time to do it. I'm am very patience online, especially in a situation like this (but I'm very impatient in real life >w<). Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Blazaking EX said:
I wold never think that! I'm pretty honored that you came to request at my shop :)

Hmm... I'll see what I can do.. Got any images in mind?

Yeah, I'm sure we all know what its like to be busy xD

Haha, sorry, I never looked back in this thread. Silly me. Anyways, for images... Personally, I would use Google Images and search Remus Lupin. But I'll get my top 3 picks & you can use one of those if you'd like. (Or if you find that none of them are useable, then Google Image search is your friend. :D)

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/File:Lupin-train.jpg <- First favorite. <3
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/File:RemusMmAP.jpg <- Second favorite. :D
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/File:Remus-lupin.png <- & third favorite. :)

Admittedly, these aren't from Google Images; they're from a Harry Potter wiki, but that was the best I could get. xD

could you make me une? If you can A pichu banner with a thunder background
You can use this photo
picture.php
and this on the left down side
picture.php

Hey, can I have a banner with a leafy background and the Sugimori art of Flygon to the right, with the most recent sprite in the bottom right, and thext in the middle with in Algerian or Old English Text MT if possible, that says "Flygon Forever"? I am patient for this kind of thing, I can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom