• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Do you like your finished request?

• Yes

Votes: 171 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Requesting Closed

OMG! thank you!

the banner is awesome!

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop

Thanks for all of the wishes for BPs, guys. Its been a great one year.

Anyway, Roulette Dares' request is finished. Hope you like it!

rofbanner.png

Code:
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2632/rofbanner.png

Here are the sprites:
derrik.png
wadey.png

---

Requesting is open now. But remember...
The Slots
Due to school stress, I only accept 5 requests at a time. Please respect the limit. All requests made after 5 requests will not be responded to and will be completely ignored until re-requested when there is a free slot.

Looks fantastic! Thanks a lot man. Hopefully I can be a repeat customer in the near future :) Working on a new project that could need a banner, I'll let you know when. Thanks again!

Ok, I would like to request two banners, which are similar to the last one (The one with Chikorita and Totodile) you made me.

- One says "Chapter 2: A Two Women Job" on it, in the same text and gold and silver writing. The background is Cherrygrove City, and a Hoothoot and Spinarak are on either side of the text
- The second one says "Chapter 3: Cute vs Brute" in the same text, with the Union Cave as the background, and a Mareep and Teddiursa on either side.

The first chapter banner you made was fantastic, so thanks again for it, and I will probably request more in the future

Congrats on finishing all those requests. Anyway, do you remember that banner you made for me a while back?The Blinto banner? Well, do you think you could put the sprites below into the banner so they're in front of the other characters (they're the main characters)?

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thank you!

Last edited:
cool banner

could u rezize this GIF for me?
i want it to beable to work as an animated group icon

german_flag.gif

I think there's one spot left.

Could you make a new IPGL Banner and logo.
IPGLRULES.png
Just cut out everything, and if you could make a new standalone logo. Just try and base it off the old one. As far as colors go, I'll leave it to what you see best. Thanks, and let me know if you need more description.

Looks fantastic! Thanks a lot man. Hopefully I can be a repeat customer in the near future :) Working on a new project that could need a banner, I'll let you know when. Thanks again!
Glad you like it.

Ok, I would like to request two banners, which are similar to the last one (The one with Chikorita and Totodile) you made me.

- One says "Chapter 2: A Two Women Job" on it, in the same text and gold and silver writing. The background is Cherrygrove City, and a Hoothoot and Spinarak are on either side of the text
- The second one says "Chapter 3: Cute vs Brute" in the same text, with the Union Cave as the background, and a Mareep and Teddiursa on either side.

The first chapter banner you made was fantastic, so thanks again for it, and I will probably request more in the future
Sure thing.

Congrats on finishing all those requests. Anyway, do you remember that banner you made for me a while back?The Blinto banner? Well, do you think you could put the sprites below into the banner so they're in front of the other characters (they're the main characters)?

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thank you!
Sure thing.

Happy birthday to this shop.
Thanks.

cool banner

could u rezize this GIF for me?
i want it to beable to work as an animated group icon

german_flag.gif
I'll see what I can do.

I think there's one spot left.

Could you make a new IPGL Banner and logo.
IPGLRULES.png
Just cut out everything, and if you could make a new standalone logo. Just try and base it off the old one. As far as colors go, I'll leave it to what you see best. Thanks, and let me know if you need more description.
I'll see what I can do.

5 Request! The slots are taken.
That sums it up.

---

On another, sad note, my monitor went bad today. Its not too messed up, it just moisture has filled up in it, so it refuses to turn on. Hopefully it'll start working again soon. Sorry for the inconvinience. (I'm posting this from my sister's computer)

Last edited:
Hey, if I give you a description could you make me a offical Sugimori looking trainer sprite?

Blaziken, I haz an Editing Task for you. The banner you made me, which I have in my sig, is awesome. But I'd like to add something to it.

To the left of Charizard, i'd like you to put a Gabite. The Gabite should be bigger than the pokemon on the right, but smaller than Charizard himself. He should be directly behind my username and FC.

Here is the Gabite picture.

http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/gabite.png

I have a question. If I provide an image, can you make a non-pokemon banner? If not, it's fine, I would just like a Bleach banner

If that was directed at me, I wasn't requesting anything, I was simply asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom